Malmo 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

This insistence of walking it into the net is a disaster. Ziyech has a hell of a left foot why he hasn’t just leathered it there is beyond me, perhaps trying too hard to impress - again. 

Even Ruben doing the step over and playing the ball into a player who had 2/3 players in such close space as opposed to going wider to Alonso.

Typical, usual poor decisions in the final third. Good job it’s only Malmo. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, Pizy said:

This is one of the most one sided 1-0’s I’ve watched. If we had some killers up front like Liverpool for example this would probably be about 7-0.

Most def, but whatever just grab the 3pts and no injuries and its all good.........lets hope Zenith can do something vs Juve

Just now, different level said:

I'm really annoyed with our inability to score more than a goal against such a poor opposition 

Lot of limitations out on the pitch. Alonso and Dave's lack of pace, Ruben's lack of end product and Ziyech one dimensional.