Malmo 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

37 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

That is why Kai will never be our main striker despite the dislike of Rom, he probably would of scored 2 or 3 of the one on ones Kai had tonight. Great pass though.

Maybe but with Rom the question mark is, would we have created as many chances to waste?

I said after the Norwich game with him I could have seen it being 4-0 with him netting two or three of them and the talk after the game would be how we would have struggled without him.

30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Tomasson just said to Tuchel there is nothing we can do, knowing me knowing you

28 minutes ago, Milan said:

well it is difficult without an Spanish player, no chiquitita waiting for anyone

27 minutes ago, Milan said:

Mamma mia, Pulisic should have scored that

27 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He wishes they have prime Fernando. 

17 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I suppose thats the Name of the Game

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Taken on the tube and just dumped at Waterloo

One Of Us.. is going to have to put an end to this.

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

We played a scratch side at home to Krasnador last season and dropped points.

Lose tonight and all of a sudden we have a fight on to get out of the group, especially if Zenit win.

Simply not worth the gamble.

Game is over now but the Krasnodar home game was the last one last season. It was a dead rubber. 

38 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Happy with the result. The old familiar weaknesses on show but we already knew that they hadn't gone away.

Havertz not shabby up top , wonder if Tuchel will Change his mind on the first in line...

23 minutes ago, Jase said:

Game is over now but the Krasnodar home game was the last one last season. It was a dead rubber. 

Yeah I know but it still showed what can happen in this tournament.

To use a similar match from a similar part of group phase would be Genk in 11/12 away.