Juventus 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

32 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Is Chilwell going to get better the more he doesn't play ala Emerson?

Thats the thing. Likelihood he wont but its also not like Tuchel to play people for the sake of it either.

We have seen how ruthless he has been twice this season already with Saul and Mount so either Alonso is playing amazingly well (cannot believe I have typed this because whilst he generally has done well it isn’t like hes undroppable) or Chilwell isnt impressing him (more likely). 

I think its fair to assume in a back 4, he suits it better but as a wingback maybe not although again, he hasn’t exactly been that bad under Tuchel when he did play after the poor spell with FL. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Alonso needs to stop coming inside too often, Jorginho sitting shouting for him to go out left where all the space is. Either that or Ziyech or Havertz has to start drifting out there. 

Recovering the ball well though, just have to be a bit more assured at times they've had a few decent counters from sloppiness.

Juve are more or less playing for a draw though, effectively, they’ve literally just left Chiesa upfront and are sitting in. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Ziyech will be subbed off at HT I think. Trying far too hard. Do the basics then build from there. Even the spell where he made 2/3 fouls in quick succession. Werner or perhaps CHO on at HT?

Edited by OneMoSalah