Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

hace 4 minutos, Vesper dijo:

now, finally lets win that fucking FWCC so we get the World Champions Badge for a year

this is literally the last time it is under the old format

2020 FIFA Club World Cup Qatar: Match schedule and venues announced |  Goal.comFIFA Champions Badge - Wikipedia

That and a super cup would be nice (especially after 2012). Still don’t know how we fucked the CWC against Corinithians under Benitez. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_FIFA_Club_World_Cup

The 2021 FIFA Club World Cup is scheduled to be the 18th edition of the FIFA Club World Cup, a FIFA-organised international club football tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations, as well as the host nation's league champions. The tournament will be hosted by Japan in December 2021.

Bayern Munich are the defending champions, but cannot defend their title after being eliminated in the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.

fa94a44815c147a944ec67d96f92afdc.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_FIFA_Club_World_Cup

The 2021 FIFA Club World Cup is scheduled to be the 18th edition of the FIFA Club World Cup, a FIFA-organised international club football tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations, as well as the host nation's league champions. The tournament will be hosted by Japan in December 2021.

Bayern Munich are the defending champions, but cannot defend their title after being eliminated in the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.

fa94a44815c147a944ec67d96f92afdc.png

Our schedule is gonna be fucked up again next season. lol We played over 60 games in 2012/13, which I think was the most we've ever played in a season.

Lets speak about bold fraud! How much more billions he needs? 

9 years in a row he fails! He always reminds me of Ovrebo night and 2012 was not enough, we needed to do it against him again! Conte also wiped floor with him in first season here.

Lets do in next season again! 

Said it before,...Chelsea, always superior in Europe. Always had the pedigree. 

I had a different feeling coming into this match...none of the underdog mentality from 2012. That feeling evaporated over the past few months when we convincingly beat both Madrid teams, Porto, Liverpool, Spurs and Man City themselves, twice, over a period of 4 months... As long as Chelsea turned up, and this is the occasion players turn up, if ever, I had a feeling we would take control. 

The most satisfying 90 minutes of a final I've ever seen...heart-pounding because it was at 1-0 for a long time, but never a negative thought.

Not many teams can even say they have won the top prize in Europe once,.. but how many can say they have won it multiple times?

If not already, the club has cemented its place amongst the European elite.

Drink it all in, everyone! Cheers, and KTBFFH !!!!!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

1 minute ago, Jas said:

Our schedule is gonna be fucked up again next season. lol We played over 60 games in 2012/13, which I think was the most we've ever played in a season.

59 this season. We have big squad, no worries!