Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Forget a new contract Tuchel deserves a statue for the turnaround he's managed this season. 

Whilst 2012 was the end of an era, this time it feels it could be just the beginning.

That's a fair point. 👍

On 28/05/2021 at 16:54, Beigl said:

They might be the better, more experienced team on paper and are favourites for the final, but I still fancy our chances. They are a good side, granted, but so are we and if anything I believe their style of play fits our strengths so its no coincidence we beat them two times the last couple of months. IF our defence plays like against Real Madrid we have a good chance of winning the game tomorrow. Sadly Christensen got this injury some weeks ago, I think we would have been much more solid at the back with him. Maybe he plays tomorrow, but I doubt it. 

If we survive their early pressure and hit them on the counter we have chances.

😇