Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Jase

Bringing on Giroud was a mistake. He's just not mobile enough for the way we've been playing. Whilst the attackers weren't at their best, we had penned them in for the first 20 minutes of the second half. Once Giroud came on it seemed to shift momentum. Arsenal could push up a little higher and take the initiative back.

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Urghh theyve done the double. Dont think many saw this result coming...such a disappointment knowing what we needed! 

But we haven't looked like winning! It's been dire.

No surprise to me at all! Said they'd be up for it along with us having numerous terrible performances against teams we should be beating.

Not a single player out there tonight gave more than a 5 out of 10 performance.

One result changes the whole feeling around the team. Awful performance for the most part and we literally gifted Arsenal the win.

Massive double header against Leicester now.

3 minutes ago, Jas said:

After watching that, will say 2 things...

1. THANK FUCK WE WON AT CITY!

2. THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A BLOODY WAKE UP CALL AFTER ALL THE RECENT PRAISE AND WINS!

Losing at the right time. After beating Real Madrid and City we were on the clouds. Now go full speed next 3 games and week rest before CL final. 

Jesus that Arsenal defensive performance was well utter madness.

They almost got as lucky as some of our shit in the 2012 CL run also. I mean that hitting the bar twice thing was comical. I mean bar the lack of creativity we have utterly dominated them there in every other aspect of the game and whilst thats not always enough, how the fuck we haven’t scored some of those chances, not got a clue, mental. Although our creativity wasn’t great either. 

Season isn’t done yet though and this game isn’t as big as the Leicester one still. Even more so now. Plus see what happens tomorrow night with Liverpool-United, Ole has a decent record getting draws w Klopp despite being an absolutely average manager so who knows. 

If we lose v Leicester I would start worrying about the season going up in smoke. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, Jas said:

Not again, Tomo!

To put it another way, after Moscow did you take solace in our otherwise great record against United at the time?

Just now, Tomo said:

To put it another way, after Moscow did you take solace in our otherwise great record against United at the time?

I wasn't taking note back then!

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

This game was as big as the FA Cup final. Because now we must get 5 points in 2 games to guarantee 4th place.

If Pool beat United tomorrow we are in trouble.

We need six as there is only two games left. Need Utd to do us a massive favour now.