Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Followers 1

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Arsenal LOST the cup game...they didn’t win it.

I'm talking about the 2003 (i think) final.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, it's all about the final this season. Yes missing Champions League isn't ideal but it's not the absolute catastrophe that it would be for teams like Liverpool because I think Roman will sti

I doubt United would even care to be honest (beat Liverpool). They got CL secured and they want players to be fresh for the EL final. If we had beaten Arsenal, not only West Ham are out of the ra

That was a horrid cross from CHO. Showing why he isn't playing. 

Would love to know how many times Smith Rowe has lost the ball because the commentators can’t stop talking positive about him, I’ve literally seen nothing but a typical bang average arsenal player.

• Thanks 1

Say what you like about Werner infront of goal, it's no coincidence that our good/bad performances and results tend to directly correlate with whether he starts or not.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Not a single shot on goal in the second half, we're playing fine alright😂👍

Yeah, because SoG over a 30 minute spell is always the sole measure of performance.

Just now, Benchpress said:

Yeah, because SoG over a 30 minute spell is always the sole measure of performance.

Well when you’re 1-0 down I would have expected some shots on goal and not just passing the ball around casually

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Lots of lazy performances tonight. 

Pulisic, CHO, Jorginho, Havertz, Chilwell. Unacceptable. 

Add Giroud

Pointless to play Giroud. Werner would have been way more useful.

1 minute ago, Benchpress said:

Bunch of drama queens in here today. We've played fine. One bad miss and one bad backpass do not warrant the histrionics.

Wtf!

Their keeper hasn't made a save since the 25th minute. We're at home to a midtable team with little to play for and we're in a fight for CL.

This is the level of desperate, clueless shite that got Lampard sacked.

Just now, boydjoman said:

Well when you’re 1-0 down I would have expected some shots on goal and not just passing the ball around casually

No one is passing the ball around casually. Dear heavens, you folks are a parsimonious lot.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Say what you like about Werner infront of goal, it's no coincidence that our good/bad performances and results tend to directly correlate with whether he starts or not.

Ho ho. You should see the stats...

• Thanks 1
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal