Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Jase

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yes we don’t know but they are capable of doing so. I heard that if clubs meet back to back, the winner of the cup game goes on to lose the PL game. There is a good record of this, with the most recent of Arsenal and Southampton this season.

And the goal is disallowed obviously.

How often has that even happened? Only times i can think of that for cup finals is us and Liverpool (we won the final Liverpool won the league) and Arsenal vs Southampton (Arsenal won both).

Just now, chippy said:

Arsenal might be shire, but when they put it together they look a class above us in attack.

Bc they have all the space in the world 

i was confident we could score at city cos they played football. Not gonna score here va a bus ever 

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Not sure about a draw lol. 

a draw now and fail to win both of the last 2 opens door to 68 pots and lose out to both pool and Leicester (if pool beat manure)

draw(this one) draw (Leicester) win (Villa) is us on 69 and pool and Leicester could go past us on GD

Just now, Milan said:

Disappointing from CHO, must be said. Well, from everyone.

Every time he has a good game he follows it up with dire performances like tonight. But, to br fair, nobody is playing well tonight.

Just now, Vesper said:

a draw now and fail to win both of the last 2 opens door to 68 pots and lose out to both pool and Leicester (if pool beat manure)

draw(this one) draw (Leicester) win (Villa) is us on 69 and pool and Leicester could go past us on GD

I dont think we're getting a draw lol

Just now, Benchpress said:

Bunch of drama queens in here today. We've played fine. One bad miss and one bad backpass do not warrant the histrionics.

Not a single shot on goal in the second half, we're playing fine alright😂👍