Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Jase

Would love to know how many times Smith Rowe has lost the ball because the commentators can’t stop talking positive about him, I’ve literally seen nothing but a typical bang average arsenal player.

Say what you like about Werner infront of goal, it's no coincidence that our good/bad performances and results tend to directly correlate with whether he starts or not.

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Not a single shot on goal in the second half, we're playing fine alright😂👍

Yeah, because SoG over a 30 minute spell is always the sole measure of performance.

Just now, Benchpress said:

Yeah, because SoG over a 30 minute spell is always the sole measure of performance.

Well when you’re 1-0 down I would have expected some shots on goal and not just passing the ball around casually

1 minute ago, Benchpress said:

Bunch of drama queens in here today. We've played fine. One bad miss and one bad backpass do not warrant the histrionics.

Wtf!

Their keeper hasn't made a save since the 25th minute. We're at home to a midtable team with little to play for and we're in a fight for CL.

This is the level of desperate, clueless shite that got Lampard sacked.

Just now, boydjoman said:

Well when you’re 1-0 down I would have expected some shots on goal and not just passing the ball around casually

No one is passing the ball around casually. Dear heavens, you folks are a parsimonious lot.