West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Jason said:

At this point of the season, just take whatever we can get. Worry about everything else next season...

just like last year

a win is a win

we should be 3rd

those two fucking blips, especially being shit out by shit BHA as Tuchel finally experimented too much and cocked it up by ramming Mount into that double pivot bollocks

I am actually grateful for the tougher run in and the Real semis. As we have seen under TT, we get much better results when facing a tougher opposition than when facing weaker teams lol

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

just like last year

a win is a win

we should be 3rd

those two fucking blips, especially being shit out by shit BHA as Tuchel finally experimented too much and cocked it up by ramming Mount into that double pivot bollocks

TBF, that's the important thing once we reach this point of the season - it's all about getting results.

At this point, forget about the team clicking for good really. We might experience the Palace performance once in a blue moon but that's never gonna happen consistently, at least for the remainder of the season. We'll worry about that next season.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mount MOTM for me, was dominant, hep completely neutralise Soucek, Kante a VERY close second

Yeah, great game after his rare stinker on Tuesday.

Mason was the only player outside of our defense that performed well, really. Just sort of limping along at the moment but 3 points are all that matters.

Just have to hope we can score a key goal here and there the rest of the way and lean on our defense to carry us over the line.

Just now, milka said:

• 3 points clear of West Ham

• 4 points clear of Liverpool

• 5 points clear of Tottenham

Taking control of the 4th position.

yes but other than Fulham, EVERY game left is against a decent club (Villa will have Grealish back, and I never count Arse out versus us)

so it could be

CL RM

CL RM

CL potentially and will be either Citeh or PSG 

Fulham

Citeh

Arse

Leicester

FA Cup final Leicester

Villa (with Grealish)

9 games

and potential 6 of them are against top 10 in Europe or so clubs, plus the POTENTIAL EL winner (doubt Arse can beat Manure though)

Just now, Vesper said:

yes but other than Fulham, EVERY game left is against a decent club (Villa will have Grealish back, and I never count Arse out versus us)

so it could be

CL RM

CL RM

CL potentially and will be either Citeh or PSG 

Fulham

Citeh

Arse

Leicester

FA Cup final Leicester

Villa (with Grealish)

9 games

and potential 6 of them are against top 10 in Europe or so clubs, plus the POTENTIAL EL winner (doubt Arse can beat Manure though)

I very much prefer TT's team facing quality opposition to some shitty side.