• Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)

4 hours ago, DDA said:

When it clicks in the attacking third, we will be a serious problem for any team in Europe. 

When watching tonight's game, I was thinking a player like Felix would have been far more decisive if playing for us. He would have used that space properly. 

It feels as if the players who we do have aren't confident enough to really do what they want to do in that attacking third. There were glimpses of Ziyech coming out of his shell in the second half. Hopefully that goal will kick-start a run of form.

Can we exchange Ziyech for Felix? That guy is amazing but playing in the wrong team and tactics, he is getting wasted there.

Edited by R2D2

48 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Can we exchange Ziyech for Felix? That guy is amazing but playing in the wrong team and tactics, he is getting wasted there.

The summer signings will come good next season. It takes a while to adapt to the Premier League. Some never adapt, it's up to Ziyech though, does he want it enough... 

15 hours ago, MONEYBALL said:

Tonight, Giroud won't save our ass as he did so many times since he plays for Chelsea. The simple minds who only swear by quickness, will search for a long time the reasons why we would have been knocked out by Atletico and why we won't finish in the top four at the end of the season, despite our quick golden boys. Great club, poor fans.

15 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This is going to look incredibly stupid if we win. 

15 hours ago, MONEYBALL said:

This will stay without response if (very unfortunately) like many times for football things, i am right.

You all right mate? How you feeling today after being so wrong so badly? 😆

Where do I fucking begin, it was stupendous. What got me the most was how we played like old school Chels, it was proper. Kante back to his best, Kova is just awesome, Rudi looks WC I dont care what anyone says.....he had all their attackers in his pocket ffs lmao. Bare the first 10min we were in full control.

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Cannot believe this stat!

That's really shocking. Considering we barely beat Benfica in the rematch in 2012 with a last gasp Meireles stunner, the Atletico tie is statistically our best CL knockout performance ever, lol.