• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)

Ziyech has been awful all half except from the goal and even that finish was shit.. he got away with one there.

Oh well.

Good half defensively and we have controlled it but we really need to sort out the attack.

• Like 2
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simeone cry me a river. ūüėāMoaning about elbow into Rudi - remember your tangle with Beckham ? karma mate, karma.¬†

It's almost as if rotating him adequately and sparing his energy for suitable games was the way forward.

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

I got to admit, Werner is looking very very good. If he continues like this the slander will stop!

I wish we would try to play the bloody early passes to him! Fabregas once said this...

EwlqdyyUUAAKoMW?format=png&name=large

• Like 2

Am I the only that thinks that Kante is the MOTM so far? I honestly think we underappreciate what he brings to the team. The amount of times we lost the ball and he recovered it was just ridiculous.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Jason said:

I wish we would try to play the bloody early passes to him! Fabregas once said this...

EwlqdyyUUAAKoMW?format=png&name=large

I agree he made some good runs. They should spot his runs and not hesitate to pass to him.

It's important to note just how good Kante has been in that half. He makes it look effortless but he has completely dominated Felix and Koke.

• Like 2

Damn, I think Mount 100% buries that chance Kova had at the end of the half. ūüė©

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Azul said:

Am I the only that thinks that Kante is the MOTM so far? I honestly think we underappreciate what he brings to the team. The amount of times we lost the ball and he recovered it was just ridiculous.

It's because he's being adequately rested/rotated. Lampard use to always play him (and never take him off) when fit regardless and it led to him frustrating in matches that didn't suit him (ie the deep line defenses).

100% got away with one. Carrasco was looking for it but Azpi gave them an excuse to award a pen. Shocking decision making from our captain.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

we so got away with tht pen, wtf was Azpi thinking with that weak AF back pass_

Tbf we're owed a few in this tournament.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we so got away with tht pen, wtf was Azpi thinking with that weak AF back pass_

For sure if we were playing Bayern, Real, Juve or Barca that is 100% a peno. Dave may have even got sent off. 

7 minutes ago, Azul said:

The club realise how important he is by making him the highest earner

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Azul said:

I got to admit, Werner is looking very very good. If he continues like this the slander will stop!

His problems have all been down to his first touch and composure being wildly erratic. At times, his first touch has been harder than a Kovacic shot. However, he's showing enough flashes of quality to be hopeful for the future 

• Like 1
  • Jase changed the title to Chelsea 2-0 Atletico Madrid