• Kovacic
    • Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)

Ziyech has been awful all half except from the goal and even that finish was shit.. he got away with one there.

Oh well.

Good half defensively and we have controlled it but we really need to sort out the attack.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I wish we would try to play the bloody early passes to him! Fabregas once said this...

EwlqdyyUUAAKoMW?format=png&name=large

I agree he made some good runs. They should spot his runs and not hesitate to pass to him.

5 minutes ago, Azul said:

Am I the only that thinks that Kante is the MOTM so far? I honestly think we underappreciate what he brings to the team. The amount of times we lost the ball and he recovered it was just ridiculous.

It's because he's being adequately rested/rotated. Lampard use to always play him (and never take him off) when fit regardless and it led to him frustrating in matches that didn't suit him (ie the deep line defenses).

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we so got away with tht pen, wtf was Azpi thinking with that weak AF back pass_

For sure if we were playing Bayern, Real, Juve or Barca that is 100% a peno. Dave may have even got sent off.