• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Werner
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

Too much suffering in that second half.

Not the best performance but we take the 3 points and run, especially when Sheffield United managed to beat Man Utd at Old Trafford and ran Man City close at the Etihad recently. 

I dont know if it was just me but from the start i thought that when rudiger gets the ball he seems like he doesnt want to take responsibility and just passes it straight to mendi. I actually wasnt suprised at the own goal and how it happened, looking at the way he was playing today. 

19 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Actually I appreciate the fact, that Tuhel is not afraid to radically change everything, anytime, formation, players and mentality-wise.

What tuchel trying to do actually to shutdown sheffield attack, when he sub werner and playing kante? Because it didn't really worked well 

Very good interview from Werner.

- Admitted he wants to score (duh!) but happy to help the team win via other means

- Says he needs to keep going and the goals will come

- Happy with Tuchel playing him as a left inside forward than as a winger. Plays more to his strengths

- Implied that he's okay with not taking penalties. Admitted he needs to score a few from open play again before getting back on penalties

- Also said he went off with a dead leg. Asked Tuchel to sub him so that the team have 11 players on the pitch and not 10