Sheffield United vs Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

EtmfY8pXIAE1LY2?format=jpg&name=medium

2020/21 Premier League Match 23
7th February, Sunday 2021
Bramall Lane
19:15 Kick Off (UK time)

getting all fancy with the game chat pics, lolol

A must win today. We need to go on a run to get into top 4 this season, its stillt possible considering how shaky the other teams are currently.

My XI:

Mendy; Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount, Alonso; Ziyech, Abraham

Edited by Beigl

I think the core of the team will be retained (keeper, back 3, midfield pivot) besides Thiago Silva, so expect Christensen to play in there.

The other positions I think he could look to freshen up. So many options now he can go for in those wing back and attacking trio positions.

Tough game, Sheffield United look like they've just started to click a little bit now and even recently when they've lost they've kept games close which makes it even more vital we start finding a killer touch in front of goal.

Much as I’ve enjoyed these last couple of matches, I hope TT brings Pulisic and Ziyech back in. We need our most dangerous attackers on the pitch since we know we’ll have so much of the ball.