Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-3 Man City


Jas
 Share
Followers 4

Man of the Match  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Mendy
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Zouma
      0
    • Silva
      0
    • Chilwell
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Mount
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Ziyech
      0
    • Pulisic
      3
    • Werner
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      4
    • Havertz (sub)
      1
    • Gilmour (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Same happen last year. 

We had no consistency. At times we played crap and at times we played good. 

 

Not everything will repeat itself. City would have to be awful again for us to have a chance. Even if they give a 6/10 performance, we're done.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus fucking christ, I still see some fans wanting to give Lampard time, showing City and Pep as an example of working together for years and working on the system and their play...

We go a goal down and fall apart. No urgency to get back into it. They scored within 2 minutes..so bad

Well tbf...despite how horrible his team is now and everything gone to shit, he still deserves credit for securing CL for another year in a season when lot of people wrote us off, after Hazard's depar

9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Our record against the usual top lot..have been shite so far this season sooo be nice to win..

we've lost 2...drawn 2..

Scored 1...fantastic!!!

Horrific, even a garbage broken ass Ars boasts better on that front.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Might as well pause the season  -Our FA Cup game against Morcambe almost definitely off   - Covid at their training ground 

But pause for how long though? If it's just gonna be for the reported 2 weeks, then it makes little sense as Gary Neville mentioned here...

If we pause it longer than 2 weeks, say 4 weeks, then how are teams gonna complete all the fixtures by end of May? 

It's a really clusterfuck situation and the competitions etc wouldn't be in such a bad position if the government wasn't run by idiots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jason said:

But pause for how long though? If it's just gonna be for the reported 2 weeks, then it makes little sense as Gary Neville mentioned here...

If we pause it longer than 2 weeks, say 4 weeks, then how are teams gonna complete all the fixtures by end of May? 

It's a really clusterfuck situation and the competitions etc wouldn't be in such a bad position if the government wasn't run by idiots. 

there is no circuit breaker currently under consideration

I posted this this morning

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

there is no circuit breaker currently under consideration

I posted this this morning

I know. I was just saying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Why should it matter? We failed to beat Arsenal's C team. 

Football doesn't really work like that, we won CL the same season Alex McLeish came to our ground and took the piss out of us.

As for the game, this could in some ways be a perfect game for us if we concuct a plan to use our pace on the break properly with quick direct balls in transition before City regroup, although I don't hold much hope of things panning out that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange season - Chelsea are 7 points off the top, still think there's a long way to go with talks of a pause. I am keeping Hutcho levels of hope still that this season will turn around again

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strike said:

Strange season - Chelsea are 7 points off the top, still think there's a long way to go with talks of a pause. I am keeping Hutcho levels of hope still that this season will turn around again

Says a lot when people have to rely on blind hope that things will turn around again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Ohhhhhhhh you can be so biting:D

If we don't have hope then we have nothing

Having blind hope will always end up with disappointment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Ohhhhhhhh you can be so biting:D

If we don't have hope then we have nothing

There's nothing to be hopeful about winning the title. Someone needs to slap you in face to put you back in reality, if you think what FL is doing, will make us champions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mana said:

There's nothing to be hopeful about winning the title. Someone needs to slap you in face to put you back in reality, if you think what FL is doing, will make us champions.

And someone needs to slap you in the face and I will gladly do it, your non stop condemnation of Super Frank is appalling.

I never ever said anything about Lamps will make us champions this season.

Being hopeful to me meant improving this season, and being a force next season.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jas changed the title to Chelsea 1-3 Man City
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...