• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Khan's a perculiar one, most mayor's try to get their area in the lowest tier possible but Khan constantly begs for more restrictions

I hope that what they all do is seek to set the tier of restrictions which is appropriate to the situation in their city. If tier three is appropriate, it's appropriate and we just have to get on with it.

4 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wolves without Jimenez do not look like a team that can score. They did not in last 2 games.

Ohh well its christmas and Chels is coming to town, we will bring them gifts as we always do in the worst possible circumstances.

Its a must win for me, must win.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

In other news, it seems like London will be put into Tier 3, which means no fans for our upcoming home games...

London has officially been put into Tier 3. So, no fans against West Ham etc...

Does this "teams play shit then Chelsea give them a win" narrative really happen anymore to us than it does to any other team? Today alone i've seen Southampton, Arsenal, Spurs and United fans all claim the exact same thing about their team. Under proper scrutiny and cross comparison's i reckon it will stand up about as well at the "(insert team who we have no rivalry with here) roll over for our rivals and save the game of their lives for us".

Does this "teams play shit then Chelsea give them a win" narrative really happen anymore to us than it does to any other team? Today alone i've seen Southampton, Arsenal, Spurs and United fans all claim the exact same thing. Under proper scrutiny and cross comparison's i reckon it will stand up about as well at the "(insert team who we have no rivalry with here) roll over for our rivals and save the game of their lives for us".
No its just bullshit that gets highlighted whenever it happens. Its everyone believing in sods law. Its like when you flip a coin 10 times and it's heads 9 times in a row so everyone says it's due to be tails next.

We played Sheffield United Burnley etc etc and won its just something that's said every game and sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Just random as is always.

Same as people saying it's a terrible time to play a team because they are good. People will look to anything to try and see deeper into it. It's just football sometimes you're the better team and lose. No team will lose every game.

25 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

No its just bullshit that gets highlighted whenever it happens. Its everyone believing in sods law. Its like when you flip a coin 10 times and it's heads 9 times in a row so everyone says it's due to be tails next.

We played Sheffield United Burnley etc etc and won its just something that's said every game and sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Just random as is always.

Same as people saying it's a terrible time to play a team because they are good. People will look to anything to try and see deeper into it. It's just football sometimes you're the better team and lose. No team will lose every game.

2007–08 Derby County F.C. came close, but even they drew 8 times (they won ONE EPL game, 17 September 2007    Newcastle United    H    1–0) The only other game they won has in the FA cup, a replay in which they beat Sheffield Wednesday on pens, then were crushed by PNE 4 days later

Derby became the first club in Premiership history to be relegated in March and only the second in post-war English Football league history. They also accumulated the league's lowest points total since the introduction of 3 points for a win with just 11 points, as well as the record for the fewest wins in a Premier League season with just 1 victory in 38 games; also most defeats (29), fewest goals scored (20), most goals conceded in a 38-game season (89), longest run without victory (32 matches), and earliest relegation (29 March). By the season's end, Derby had equalled Loughborough's 108-year Football League record of going through an entire season with only one win. 

Their top scorer was Kenny Miller with 6 goals, all comps (4 in the EPL)

No one else had more than 3, all comps (3 other players had 3 goals a piece)

444e327456c80cec8018e8c20601d6de.png

On 13/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, Puliiszola said:

Mendy

James zouma Silva Ben

Kovacic kante mount

Tino Tammy werner

No more of Kai. He is shit and unless he actually starts running (at the least), keep him out of the team. 

Are you really sure about that comment, Havertz is shit?

He's far from that and it's going to take time for him to settle in, so I would suggest that before you making sweeping statements like that give it some thought.

He's not going to settle in keeping him on the bench.

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

He's far from that and it's going to take time for him to settle in, so I would suggest that before you making sweeping statements like that give it some thought.

just block that troll like I did months ago

you will enjoy the board more

:)

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Does this "teams play shit then Chelsea give them a win" narrative really happen anymore to us than it does to any other team? Today alone i've seen Southampton, Arsenal, Spurs and United fans all claim the exact same thing about their team. Under proper scrutiny and cross comparison's i reckon it will stand up about as well at the "(insert team who we have no rivalry with here) roll over for our rivals and save the game of their lives for us".

People like to believe there's a conspiracy holding back their team. This kinda stuff evens out usually

Fair enough. The comment was after the game and in the heat of the moment.

Not true. Look at all Puli for an example. He is not going to get better performing poorly too. Neither will he gain any confidence, on the contrary his confidence looks shot. He should be taken off the firing line. We will have easier games in which he can make an impact. Wolves away with top of the table with a win on the line is not a game where a player should start just because he needs time to settle in. If meritocracy is a thing, then Kai has no business being in the starting line up for this game.

Ex-Chelsea defender Frank Leboeuf rips into his old side for playing 'too nice' during defeat by Everton and insists there was no 'English fighting spirit' in Frank Lampard's young side... as he urges them to get 'dirty' to find a way to win

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9054771/Ex-Chelsea-defender-Leboeuf-rips-old-playing-nice-defeat-Everton.html