• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

For your own sake after this comment and making excuses why we couldn't beat them before, you better hope Lamps and Chelsea turn up at the Emirates. They are having the worst home form in decades, and there's literally no excuses if we don't turn up there or they turn us over.

Even if they beat us it will change nothing, they're bonafide midtable fodder and all the metrics back that up, take the name out and it would be no different to losing to Palace.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

There's a big difference. Arsenal have 100x more fans than Palace. I don't know a single Palace fan in my lifetime. Arsenal dominate my family.

You can say "they're midtable fodder" blahblahblah, but to other people's ears if we lose to them, saying that would make us look very bitter.

That's the only difference, losing to that team would feel like losing to Palace, ie got shithoused by a team we should be beating.

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

There's a big difference. Arsenal have 100x more fans than Palace. I don't know a single Palace fan in my lifetime. Arsenal dominate my family.

You can say "they're midtable fodder" blahblahblah, but to other people's ears if we lose to them, saying that would make us look very bitter.

I'm still annoyed we haven't managed to beat them in Fa Cup finals...a derby's a derby especially if in front of fans which is looking a bit unlikely but still...always nice to beat Arsenal!

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Everybody taking Kai out of their line up when its certain he will play. Does he deserve to? No, but we dont have any options and he cost too much not to be out there.

I'd fancy Kai at LW in a 343. Just get him closer to the striker and narrower. Get him comfortable to gain some confidence. 

That said, I'd start him on the bench here. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I'd fancy Kai at LW in a 343. Just get him closer to the striker and narrower. Get him comfortable to gain some confidence. 

That said, I'd start him on the bench here. 

Its sad when you think of it though. Reece was our best attacking option yesterday and every time he bombed forward in open space Kai would fuck up a simple pass. All he had to do was get out of way and let him carry the attack to them and he couldnt even do that. What if it was Chilwell leading the attack. Would Kai stifle us again on lw?

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Its sad when you think of it though. Reece was our best attacking option yesterday and every time he bombed forward in open space Kai would fuck up a simple pass. All he had to do was get out of way and let him carry the attack to them and he couldnt even do that. What if it was Chilwell leading the attack. Would Kai stifle us again on lw?

I think playing him in his comfortable position will gain more confidence in him. Apparent he is a player you have to slowly nurture. 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think playing him in his comfortable position will gain more confidence in him. Apparent he is a player you have to slowly nurture. 

4-3-3 has worked like a charm for us. We should not be foresaking it for one player, and specially one who can't make simple passes that even bakayoko won't fuck up. 

Also Kai cost a bit more than puli and we all remember FL benching him till he was ready. I feel it should be done with Kai too. He simply should be taken away from the line light. 

This is not a good week for the top 3 so far, we lost and Spurs and Liverpool just drew. With them facing each other on Wednesday, this is our chance to catch up to them. It’s a must win game to bring the team back in the conversation and to boost the team’s confidence after that abysmal defeat 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

In other news, it seems like London will be put into Tier 3, which means no fans for our upcoming home games...

Khan's a perculiar one, most mayor's try to get their area in the lowest tier possible but Khan constantly begs for more restrictions.

Am a little concerned about the negative impact it may have on the team however, must have been great boost for them to have fans back in and for that to now go again...