• Hudson-Odoi
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Good result............pathetic performance

We really need to let Jorginho go, he is a great player but not for us. What a difference Kante made.

Still happy with Werner despite his misses. Needs to work on that

Looks like we can field a very strong team on Sunday, please no Kovacic or Jorginho

What a finish. I think people in the Airport thought my son and I were losing our noodle. We did attract a young man who played for the Colombian national team to watch the end of the game and the late goal by Sevilla. He said his sister is married to the current Colombia keeper and he is good friends with James. He said everyone that is friends with James was super excited when he was reunited with Ancelotti.

What a great header by Giroud. Put that much juice on a dead ball falling down.

Just now, robsblubot said:

ideally, we'd have a player with the technique and passing of jorginho who would turn into a Rice when the game demands it.

That's easier said than found though. Vieira is retired.

No thanks. Jorginho almost never realized a quick forward pass and choses  safe route too often. 

1 minute ago, blu35_army said:

don't blame werner,,it's lampard fault. this prove,,even the clinical finisher which already tired everything looks amateur....

Werner was rested by Löw first week of int break. Also you can’t tell me it’s Lampards fault when Werner missed a chance from 4 yards due to fatigue in minute 5 lol

We should really come top of the group. Tough draw for the round of 16 is still possible but much less likely. Can you imagine we haven't reached a quarter final and up in CL since 2014?! I remember taking pride in us being the best English team in Europe back in the day, but in the past couple of years we kinda look like Arsenal did with Wenger, getting spanked just after passing the group stage. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No thanks. Jorginho almost never realized a quick forward pass and choses  safe route too often. 

fair enough on Jorginho, but I feel that the point still stands as I think Rice looks too much of a defender-only to me.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

yes, this was a game where we REALLY need Puli to start on the LW

damn his injuries

For sure mate...have we had our best 11 on the field under FL? I doubt it somehow, damn the injuries...and you just know more is to come.

Permutations against Sevilla:

• Win and we win the group.
  • Draw and all goes down to MD6.
  • A score draw will give us the H2H advantage, if finish level on points.
  • A 0-0 draw would mean the overall GD come into equation, if finish level on points.
  • Lose and Sevilla will win group.

EnnTPmmVEAAgcns?format=png&name=large

2 minutes ago, different level said:

We should really come top of the group. Tough draw for the round of 16 is still possible but much less likely. Can you imagine we haven't reached a quarter final and up in CL since 2014?! I remember taking pride in us being the best English team in Europe back in the day, but in the past couple of years we kinda look like Arsenal did with Wenger, getting spanked just after passing the group stage. 

We will rectify that soon enough I hope

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Permutations against Sevilla:

i just hope its nothing like the game at the Mestalla last season, we would have won there if not for Kepa. We need to be very careful, Sevilla players will use every dirty trick in the book, it's in spanish teams DNA.