Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley


Jas
 Share
Followers 4

Man of the Match  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Caballero
      1
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Tomori
      0
    • Silva
      0
    • Emerson
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Havertz
      16
    • Hudson-Odoi
      0
    • Mount
      1
    • Abraham
      2
    • Zouma (sub)
      0
    • Chilwell (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

Chelsea 6-0 Barnsley
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


?m=02&d=20200708&t=2&i=1524980544&r=LYNX

2020/21 Carabao Cup 3rd Round
23rd September, Wednesday 2020
Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mount Mount  Mount  Mount  Mount Mount  Mount  Mount  Mount             Mount  Mount

Great cross there from Chilwell. Not bad for someone only brought apparently by Lampard to make Mount happy.

And Pulisic! 

Posted Images

Just now, Tomo said:

This is usually unthinkable for a 3rd round league cup game but do we play the best team for match fitness?

Knowing our luck, we might get a muscle injury. 

I would go with the following -

Mendy/willy

Azpi tomori Silva Castillo

Rlc jorginho Barkley

Cho Giroud tammy

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I fancy us to look toothless again.

Nah we will thrash them. The signs have been there. A lower quality opposition is what we need to get clicking. We have not had enough of the ball in recent games and in this one we will have plenty. Also Tammy, Barkley, CHO always bringt their A-game vs shit teams 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

This is usually unthinkable for a 3rd round league cup game but do we play the best team for match fitness?

Mind you if we get past Barnsley, the 4th round (potentially against Spurs) is on the following midweek. We need to be careful with the team selection, especially when we also have the league games to win.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mind you if we get past Barnsley, the 4th round (potentially against Spurs) is on the following midweek. We need to be careful with the team selection, especially when we also have the league games to win.

Spurs play Leyton Orient so for sure it will be vs them. Dont like it at all cos we look completely disjointed atm whilst Spurs were handed confidence by that stupid high line from hasenhüttl

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Spurs play Leyton Orient so for sure it will be vs them. Dont like it at all cos we look completely disjointed atm whilst Spurs were handed confidence by that stupid high line from hasenhüttl

Is it next week that Spurs would be due to play League Cup and Europa League in the same week? We could end up playing their reserves if that is the case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

This is usually unthinkable for a 3rd round league cup game but do we play the best team for match fitness?

Might have made sense,..but doesn't look like anyone from the injured list is returning for this game.

Expecting to see Tammy/Giroud to start up front, with CHO on the wing.

Possibly Rudiger and Azpilicueta returning to the starting 11, Barkley in the middle, with Caballero in goal. Maybe even a return for RLC.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Is it next week that Spurs would be due to play League Cup and Europa League in the same week? We could end up playing their reserves if that is the case.

This week. They play Leyton Orient on Tuesday, some Macedonian club on Thursday, Newcastle on Sunday.

They also have Man United away on that weekend of the League Cup 4th Round.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

This week. They play Leyton Orient on Tuesday, some Macedonian club on Thursday, Newcastle on Sunday.

They also have Man United away on that weekend of the League Cup 4th Round.

Ah ok, even then though they could have different priorities. I'm pretty sure the Europa League will be prioritised over the League Cup. If the youth team end up playing in the league cup then a win over Leyton Orient is no guarantee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Am I the only one that wants Havertz to play?

Not a bad shout actually.

These are the kind of matches that would be useful to get him settled.

He might play, given that he was subbed at half time against Liverpool 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, prehuman said:

                 Mount

Mount  Mount  Mount  Mount

Mount  Mount  Mount  Mount

            Mount  Mount

Not sure Mount is suitable for 4-4-2 :D

We should play Bakayoko just for fun. 

On a serious note, he's probably not even allowed to be in Cobham. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...