• Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Lampard also said he will be using the game to build up fitness and that it is harder now to promote youth because of the first team bubble. 

Good. Havertz, Silva, Chilwell, and CHO should all be starting this. 

Yep, this is 100% going to be used as a de facto preseason match and rightfully so.

Perfect to get some minutes in Chilwell and Silva's legs. And hopefully for the likes of Mount & Havertz to sharpen up and build their confidence back.

I hope to see either Tammy or Giroud play up top with Timo on the left and Kai behind.

48 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Willy

Azpilicueta---Silva---Zouma---Chilwell

Kovacic---Barkley

Havertz

CHO---------------------Werner

Tammy

I'd rest Werner for this one. He's played the pre-season game at Brighton, the two Germany games and both league games so far. We have West Brom at the weekend, potentially Spurs next week, Palace next weekend and it's the international break after that. Need to be careful not to overplay him. Champions League games also starting next month.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I'd rest Werner for this one. He's played the pre-season game at Brighton, the two Germany games and both league games so far. We have West Brom at the weekend, Spurs next week, Palace next weekend and it's the international break after that. Need to be careful not to overplay him. Champions League games also starting next month.

Getting ahead of yourself there? 

Spurs game is only next week with a win tomorrow. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Good. Havertz, Silva, Chilwell, and CHO should all be starting this. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Yep, this is 100% going to be used as a de facto preseason match and rightfully so.

Perfect to get some minutes in Chilwell and Silva's legs. And hopefully for the likes of Mount & Havertz to sharpen up and build their confidence back.

I hope to see either Tammy or Giroud play up top with Timo on the left and Kai behind.

Isn’t Chilwell out for another week?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lampard confirmed Chilwell will be in the squad tomorrow.

Nice. Thank god. Hopefully no more Alonso again. 

how convenient Orient forfeited a game that would have meant big trouble for spurs scheduling after taking tests that Spurs paid for. Coincidence coincidence

Yeah Werner is probably one of the few who looks fully fit so I'd definitely be resting him but give everyone else minutes if they need it. I think havertz especially in midfield could be good to settle in and get some more fitness.

Willy
Azpi tomori silva chillwell
Kovacic RLC
Kai
CHO Tammy Barkley

Something like that. Maybe silva or chillwell off the bench or just 60 mins depending. But I imagine chillwell hasn't been rushed back so we shall see.

Obviously if RLC or Barkley is definitely getting loaned don't play them but if they are gonna be squad players then get them some game time

When is Kick Off? Wednesday 23 September
What Time is Kick Off? 19:45 (BST)
Where is it Being Played? Stamford Bridge
TV Channel / Live Stream? carabaocup.live
Referee? Darren Bond

Carabaocup.live is not available in the U.S., but ESPN + is televising the game.