• Barkley
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

My twitter feed is lit up with tweets about CHO. I don't think the people that represent him think when they create a big distraction around him that is hurts him. FFS, let him prove his worth on the pitch. Now he has all this pressure to perform in this match, and Barnsley knows he will be a big part of the attack.

1 hour ago, Hutcho said:

Apparently this is getting livestreamed on the carabao cup website for 10 quid.

If it was good quality it would be worth considering but these things generally are as laggy as a stream so that may be the better option

I watched the ManU vs Luten Town on ESPN + which uses the same stream, it was one camera from one post and it was not great quality.

1 hour ago, Hutcho said:

It'd be good to see havertz in the no 8 today.

Don't think he play at all TBH.

Not sure how fit Chilwell is either so I fancy Emerson to start here.

I fancy Tomori and Silva as the CB pairing with Emerson left and Azpi right.

Don't think he play at all TBH.
Not sure how fit Chilwell is either so I fancy Emerson to start here.
I fancy Tomori and Silva as the CB pairing with Emerson left and Azpi right.
I think Emerson is gonna be going. No way we keep 3 left backs so I doubt he'd get the start if thst is the case. Maybe though.

I think Havertz needs some game time. I'd be a bit concerned if he's not fully up to fitness he may just get a kicking from the Barnsley midfielders but this could be a great game for confidence and fitness of some players.

7 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

I think Emerson is gonna be going. No way we keep 3 left backs so I doubt he'd get the start if thst is the case. Maybe though.

I think Havertz needs some game time. I'd be a bit concerned if he's not fully up to fitness he may just get a kicking from the Barnsley midfielders but this could be a great game for confidence and fitness of some players.

Why would Emerson play if hes off? Wouldnt that put a mockers on it if he wa injured?

Id play Ben/Silva/Kai in AM Puli and Ziyech if all fit. Not for all the game but good chunk.

26 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Personally I'd feel worried of Lampard's handling of Havertz if he doesn't play today. 

Bloody VDB played for United yesterday. 

Perfect game this to showcase what he can do 

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Personally I'd feel worried of Lampard's handling of Havertz if he doesn't play today. 

Bloody VDB played for United yesterday. 

I get your thinking but this goes back to FL flogging players to death and TBH do we actually need havertz playing against a Barnsley side at home?

Ideally we are 2-0 early on and the games is dead by 50 minutes and we can change things up then, but surely we have enough in the tank with the likes of RLC etc

55 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Why would Emerson play if hes off? Wouldnt that put a mockers on it if he wa injured?

Id play Ben/Silva/Kai in AM Puli and Ziyech if all fit. Not for all the game but good chunk.

That's what i said. Which is why i don't think he will play because i think he's off. If Chillwell is fit i reckon he gets 60 mins.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I get your thinking but this goes back to FL flogging players to death and TBH do we actually need havertz playing against a Barnsley side at home?

Ideally we are 2-0 early on and the games is dead by 50 minutes and we can change things up then, but surely we have enough in the tank with the likes of RLC etc

Not a case of needing him. Its a case of getting him playing at AM