• Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Chilwell (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Am I the only one that wants Havertz to play?

Not a bad shout actually.

These are the kind of matches that would be useful to get him settled.

He might play, given that he was subbed at half time against Liverpool 

8 hours ago, prehuman said:

Mount

Mount  Mount  Mount  Mount

Mount  Mount  Mount  Mount

Mount  Mount

Not sure Mount is suitable for 4-4-2 :D

We should play Bakayoko just for fun. 

On a serious note, he's probably not even allowed to be in Cobham. 

WTF was the point buying a broken Chilwell who APPARENTLY passed a medical?
Just noticed Ziyech lost 13 games last season with various calf/knee injuries.
Because the season is like 55/60 games long and we needed a quality left back. Which hopefully we will have for the majority of the games this season.

Ziyech was so cheap for what he could offer its a risk worth taking

Just now, Hutcho said:

Because the season is like 55/60 games long and we needed a quality left back. Which hopefully we will have for the majority of the games this season.

Ziyech was so cheap for what he could offer its a risk worth taking

Telles - among others, was a cheaper,better option thats fit. We need the help from day 1 not sometime soon.

I dont mind Ziyech as I know hes great and will be perfect for us - it was purely a - 'Did you notice' comment not a moan.

Telles - among others, was a cheaper,better option thats fit. We need the help from day 1 not sometime soon.

I dont mind Ziyech as I know hes great and will be perfect for us - it was purely a - 'Did you notice' comment not a moan.
Yeah there were cheaper options. But some of these players may not have wanted to come may not have been available. Also we have the fact that whenever we come calling prices go up.

I just think its way too early to judge anything let alone a player bought on a 5 year deal who will miss 3/4 games.

This is a huge stretch for us. Next 4 games are ones we should win and will give us a chance to get everyone fit and available and fully up to speed. Hopefully the results and performances go our way and set ourselves up for the rest of the season. A couple of bad performances and people will be going into orbit.

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Yeah there were cheaper options. But some of these players may not have wanted to come may not have been available. Also we have the fact that whenever we come calling prices go up.

I just think its way too early to judge anything let alone a player bought on a 5 year deal who will miss 3/4 games.

This is a huge stretch for us. Next 4 games are ones we should win and will give us a chance to get everyone fit and available and fully up to speed. Hopefully the results and performances go our way and set ourselves up for the rest of the season. A couple of bad performances and people will be going into orbit.

I still got a open mind mate. NEED to get all the new signings on the pitch together, Thats the day Im looking forward to.

HOPEFULLY FL will know who/why/where when that day comes.