Kai Havertz

Blues11

17 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

He played the ball with ease. His One touch is so good and create space with quality passes. I love his style of play

Indeed. I have been on the Harvetz hype train for about 2 years now. Tbh, I thought he would take a while to settle as he isn't the most robust but he is already impressing me with his off the ball work which has been the poorest area of his game and something that he will need to continue to work on. 

As for his forward play, he already seems to be nearly there in regard to timing his runs and weighting his passes. His ability to play the right weight on his passes is excellent, KDB is probably the only one ahead of him in the league on that. The assit to CHO against WBA and the one he played into Werner against Palace at full speed are incredibly difficult passes to weight correctly. If we can get Ziyech in and he finds his feet quickly, then I can see Havertz getting 15-20 goals this season as he just needs someone to pick him up in space as there have been a few times in the league already were he has got the run/lost his marker, only for the ball to be late/over hit to him. 

Not at all impressive.

Poor ball control, slow in transition and decision making. Looks hopelessly one footed with trying to shift everything on his left (reminds me of matic in that sense), and his turn is so slow (slower that RJ's). 

Have not seen anything yet to show he will be a world beater. 

Which is weird since we have changed the formation, the way we play and everything has been changed to suit HIM. Looks like a definition of a luxury player, and not even a good luxury player, so far. 

Hope I am wrong and it's just settling issues, but so far, average at best 

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

Lol...

Writing him off this lad early this season....when will TC learn...

Anyway have seen enough here on TC...

Some members of the Czech forum even say Havertz was a useless buy...

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Lol...

Writing him off this lad early this season....when will TC learn...

Anyway have seen enough here on TC...

Did you miss the part of "Hope I am wrong and it's just settling issues, but so far, average at best".

or can't "TC" even write about how he has actually performed so far. And simply sing lyricals for him?

also, can you show me exactly what part is "writing him off". Please.

Just now, Puliiszola said:

Did you miss the part of "Hope I am wrong and it's just settling issues, but so far, average at best".

or can't "TC" even write about how he has actually performed so far. And simply sing lyricals for him?

Oh yeah I did...and my post is directed to you....just a general view...

Just now, Alabama said:

Oh yeah I did...and my post is directed to you....just a general view...

I know it was directed at me, hence why I replied. 

Also, nothing in my post remotely points at him "writing him off". It was a fair analysis of someone who is touted to be one of the best young talents in the game, and hence comes with a massive set of expectations. 

Just now, Puliiszola said:

I know it was directed at me, hence why I replied. 

Also, nothing in my post remotely points at him "writing him off". It was a fair analysis of someone who is touted to be one of the best young talents in the game, and hence comes with a massive set of expectations. 

Fair enough mate...

Just hope we ain't same mistake lots of guys made with Pulisic last year when he came onboard...though in Pulisic case not you...