• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

You know this might be decent with Mount dropping into midfield to make a three.

Hopefully Mount doesn't just play an inverted winger but drops back to help the midfield if needed.

Only players id look to bring on second half would be Pulisic and CHO lol maybe Pedro

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I don't think Frank gives a shit about this in all honesty.

Disagree you'd only argue the keeper and Pulisic as really surprising omissions (but then Caballero has been playing quite a bit in the cups). I think given Pulisic's injuries this season it makes sense to not completely flog him in a very important week for the club and he could be a real impact from the bench late on to stretch United.

I actually like this. We've lost three times to United and Lampard is trying something different against them. This is the sort of game where a back three may work out better and I like Azpi being a part of the '3' too.

We need to make sure we're not overrun in midfield so Willian and Mount will be important in there, but we have some good attacking options on the bench (admittedly they do too).

Just now, killer1257 said:

Lampard has a winner mentality. This may cost him the CL qualification lol

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

No it won't. People have got to get off this defeatist kick. If we fail to make the CL it'll be because we have not been good enough, not because we tried to win a football match three days earlier.

3 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

I think it fair to bench Pulisic: we will need him against Liverpool.

But I would have started with RBC and CHO.

Sod Wednesday, We are going to need him at some point today.

As for RLC & CHO, I am very, very happy that Frank is picking the team not you. :)