• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

38 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

After today result and performance by Leicester it is done. Even if they by some miracle take one point at home against UTD we would need just one more point in the next two games.

Wolves at home is best chance. Liverpool game to us now is like when tennis player have 40:00 and so what if he lose next point?

The way I look at it, Wednesday is now a free hit. Even if we get nothing at Anfield, we'd still achieve a top four spot by matching Leicester's result against ManU. Wolves are a very good side who must not, and will not, be underestimated but that's a reasonable proposition for a side with top four ambitions. This is especially so when you consider that United will need to avoid defeat against Leicester to ensure their own qualification.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Fuck me the boy gets injured if a fly sneeze on him, we have to take good care of him if we wanna do damage next season.

He has been made to play every game since the restart and has been carrying the team for weeks!

Just now, Jason said:

He has been made to play every game since the restart and has been carrying the team for weeks!

Sure has, been our best player. But he is hardly the only one playing week in week out, he looks to pick up injuries too often imo.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Sure has, been our best player. But he is hardly the only one playing week in week out, he looks to pick up injuries too often imo.

I believe it's only him, Willian and Azpi. Everyone has been rested a bit, for one game.

And even if he's not injured, I highly doubt he'll be at 100%, 100% fresh. Even someone Willian has looked gassed at times recently. It's also hardly an injury if he's fit enough to be on the bench at the very least.

Just now, Jason said:

I believe it's only him, Willian and Azpi. Everyone has been rested a bit, for one game.

And even if he's not injured, I highly doubt he'll be at 100%, 100% fresh. Even someone Willian has looked gassed at times recently. It's also hardly an injured if he's fit enough to be on the bench at the very least.

Thats a good sign yes cuz we badly need him

James and Alonso will annoy me so much.

James is almost the opposite to Moses but in some ways identical. Moses won't look up and dribble aimlessly down the line. James won't look up because he always whip a ball in lol.

I prefer James' choices but still look up for the ball on the edge of the box!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk