• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Leicester could be out of the top 4 race by the time we play Liverpool if they lose to Sheffield Utd and then Spurs at the weekend. Two very difficult games against teams pushing for Europe (Jose has already said he wants to get into the Europa League).

Our focus currently should be squarely on the weekend against United.

14 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

What are the odds Lamport waits until the Leicester result with SU to decide how many players to rest?

Probably won't give a shit

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think he will wait anyway before giving anything away just because he is always very considered in tactical formalities

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

Don't give a feck about the FA Cup, however I refuse for us to lose to Ole 4 out of 4 times. It's a matter of pride here.

At this moment in time, I think we have to go with a reserve side, depending on what happens tonight. At the moment, there is the possibility that Utd and Leicester win both their next two games. If that happens and we lose to the Dipper's then they can play out for a draw and unless we beat Wolves 15-0 or something crazy they will finish above us. 

1 hour ago, Mana said:

we may have to eat humble pie and lose to Ole...again.

But they have 2 days less to rest. They also fight for CL place. If we rotate they will as well.

And our advantage is that Frank has no idea our starting 11 unlike Ole so even if Frank make 5 or 6 changes that will not effect our level.

35 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Sigh Sheff Utd... 

Palace best not roll over now 

Well they should've had a penalty but as it is Utd, they obviously didn't get it and then Utd ran down the other end of the pitch and scored. 

Game over now, Man Utd are probably the best counter attacking team in the league and Palace have zilch to play for. 

Complete reserve side against Utd at the weekend please. We need a result against the Dippers now. If we lose we will be fucked if Utd and Leicester win their next ones as they can just play out a draw and finish above us on goal difference. 

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

We can draw against Pool and win against Wolves to qualify for CL. But we need at least a point at Anfield to have any chance.

Yeah, I just went and looked again and edited my initial post! 

Caballero, James, Tomori, Christensen, Emerson, Jorginho, Barkley, Mount, CHO, Pedro, Abraham

Will never happen, but we need to rotate heavily and rest as many key players as possible for the Liverpool and Wolves games.

I can’t believe I’m saying this as Chelsea fan but West ham and spurs please win or at least get a point. If both united and Leicester draw or one of them lose we have chance. All we have to do is beat wolves not easy but when you’re under pressure anything can happen. I’m even hoping we snatch a point at Anfield considering Liverpool lost there goal of getting 100 points so they are  not as motivated as before. All I’m saying is leauge titles were decided on the last day so let’s be optimistic hopeful that the tide is on our side