• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No it won't. People have got to get off this defeatist kick. If we fail to make the CL it'll be because we have not been good enough, not because we tried to win a football match three days earlier.

And also because we've lost 11 games...2 recently. That also would play a part.

3 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Spurs are doing us a huge favor, what’s hilarious and annoying at the same is overconfidence of United thinking they’re going to win against Chelsea and West Ham. Can’t wait to shut them up

To be fair, given the three results this term, it'd be odd if they lacked confidence against us. :)

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Most important is that we win today. If Leicester loose that's just a bonus.

Of course, we must win today against ManU to play the FA cup final.

But qualifying for CL is of utmost importance: it means dozens of millions of additional revenues + attractiveness to buy new players. We can't miss that CL spot!

Just now, BXL70 said:

Of course, we must win today against ManU to play the FA cup final.

But qualifying for CL is of utmost importance: it means dozens of millions of revenues + attractiveness to buy new players. We can't miss that CL spot!

After today result and performance by Leicester it is done. Even if they by some miracle take one point at home against UTD we would need just one more point in the next two games.

Wolves at home is best chance. Liverpool game to us now is like when tennis player have 40:00 and so what if he lose next point?

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

To be fair, given the three results this term, it'd be odd if they lacked confidence against us. :)

True 😅 we’re the underdogs in this fixture but the one mistake top teams make is underestimating us , either way I’m optimistic about our chances. 

1 minute ago, BXL70 said:

But qualifying for CL is of utmost importance: it means dozens of millions of revenues + attractiveness to buy new players. We can't miss that CL spot!

No one questions the value of a CL place but I reject, utterly and completely reject, the idea that this makes today's game less important. We give everything we have today, and we give everything on Wednesday. You can't pick and choose the games you win. Just because you prioritise one game over another, does not mean results are going to play ball and fall the way you want them to. Klopp rested players against us in round 5 because he wanted to prioritise upcoming CL games. Who will they be playing when the CL resumes?

It is not done until the fat lady sings.
That’s all I’m saying.
We are gonna win today. I can feel it in my scrotum.

Prostate's too big for my balls and wants predict 2-0 but thats ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

No one questions the value of a CL place but I reject, utterly and completely reject, the idea that this makes today's game less important. We give everything we have today, and we give everything on Wednesday. You can't pick and choose the games you win. Just because you prioritise one game over another, does not mean results are going to play ball and fall the way you want them to. Klopp rested players against us in round 5 because he wanted to prioritise upcoming CL games. Who will they be playing when the CL resumes?

And this is exactly how Frank will be approaching the remaining fixtures. Every game is important at a club like ours.

7 minutes ago, DDA said:

And this is exactly how Frank will be approaching the remaining fixtures. Every game is important at a club like ours.

I def hope so man, every game is crucial.....this is one of the ways to build a bed-rock of success.