Mikel John Obi

Badboy

How long can a player be bad before it is a trend?

I'd wait for 6 or 7 really unspectacular performances in a row, or clustered closely together at least, before saying its the norm for that player's ability to be his trend.

Less than that many games and its just a dip in form to me, like Cesc has when he plays shite for 2 or 3 games in a row. Mikel, Ramires, and others, are consistently downright 'bad' for plenty games in a row. They've proven they cannot be consistent top players, full stop.

Mikel getting criticized for not playing is funny, I admit, but tbh... just like stated in the post above, I can guarantee that we would have had even less possession then we had against City yesterday if Mikel was playing along with Rambo and Matic.

And while Mikel might have shown, at least 90% of the time, more positional awareness, a few lapses in his concentration would have negated any of that.

Mikel would have slowed down midfield even further and ruined any build up play we had left. When will we learn that Matic-Mikel-Cesc will never work and never has?

who is talking about even playing cesc against a team that is not pub level.

Mikel getting criticized for not playing is funny, I admit, but tbh... just like stated in the post above, I can guarantee that we would have had even less possession then we had against City yesterday if Mikel was playing along with Rambo and Matic.

And while Mikel might have shown, at least 90% of the time, more positional awareness, a few lapses in his concentration would have negated any of that.

The real problem is Obi Mikel being helpless to Chelsea FC's bench!

His ability wasn't useful in this situation but we still need him to park the bus. :D

He's a good sub for defense situation and He's happy with this role that was good for us

If he really want to be a first squad he won't be stay this long.

We still need people like this to fight in the long season and when we in December he'll

Be useful or even in the situation that Matic got ban or injure he'll be the best choice in DMC role

His ability wasn't useful in this situation but we still need him to park the bus. :D

He's a good sub for defense situation and He's happy with this role that was good for us

If he really want to be a first squad he won't be stay this long.

We still need people like this to fight in the long season and when we in December he'll

Be useful or even in the situation that Matic got ban or injure he'll be the best choice in DMC role

Parking bus is not working by Obi Mikel with three ageing (30+) DF