Mikel John Obi

Badboy

What Mikel did after the 80th minute is what I want him to do all the time. A good forward run and movement! He only scored because he moved and then he got himself in the right spot at the right time.

Now, until Fulham players were dead Mikel was not having a great game - had not made any runs or made any forward passes - and as they tired, Mikel grew as did Oscar. Oscar was making many interceptions in the final 20 or so minutes of the match.

So, although I want to see more of that, I'm afraid it was more about Fulham than Mikel himself. Though if he had it in him all this time - like some ppl suggest - the mere fact he was able to score and produce what is expected of him, even if briefly, might give him the confidence he needs to reproduce it in different circumstances.

I'm still a nonbeliever, because of the circumstances, but would love to be proven wrong by good performances in the future.

Extremely worried about the team though. Fulham looked as bad as I expected them to be especially in the second half when they tired. Strong relegation contenders for me.

Hahahahahaha Couldn't stop laughing when he scored :lol:

I actually had a feeling he would. From the first half, it was clear that he was given a slightly different role as he was often continuing the run forward after passing and was involved in more advanced areas than usual. But ultimately he scored from a corner so all that has nothing to do with anything :P