Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Ramires & Mikel were both fortunate that Bent didn't take his chance otherwise both would of been slated & the end result could of been different, however no more than a workmanlike performance. Congrats to Mikel for finally hitting the onion bag, scored at the right time, took the pressure off at exactly the right time.

Neil Barnet: Do you realize that your three Chelsea goals have all been scored under management of Jose Mourinho?

Mikel: I know! I was just speaking to Ivanović about it and hopefully he’s my good luck for scoring goals.

and then people wonder why José is The Special One.

Life achievement: Got Mikel to score not one, but three goals.

José wins in life.

can the next be Torres? :ph34r:

I didn't think he was that bad to be honest. It's just that covering for Lampard against a Spurs side playing at home and firing in all cylinders in that first half was a tad overwhelming for him. Specially as Mourinho decided to concentrate our defensive cover on the flanks with Ramires out wide, which meant they explored the space behind our 3 attacking midfielders.

I think dropping Mikel and adding Rambo in the center was the main reason the game changed.

YES we gained control in the areas where we got destroyed ,,but Im sure Jose's HT talk had an effect as well ...

in the second half we hunted like Cape hunting dogs ,,,most impressive turn round