Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

one would think people learned from Real Madrid's mistake with Makelele

But is Chelsea Real Madrid and is Mikel Makélélé?

people are bloody awesome on this forum... had any1 else in the chelsea shirt put on the performance mikel did today, that guy might have been elevated to the god status but the bloody hypocrites that people are, wont even give mikel the respite of this game. and obviously mikel has had his best 2 games against united when playing alongside rambo in the pivot because they complement each other.

GOOD GAME MIKEL, KEEP IT UP!!!

people are bloody awesome on this forum... had any1 else in the chelsea shirt put on the performance mikel did today, that guy might have been elevated to the god status but the bloody hypocrites that people are, wont even give mikel the respite of this game. and obviously mikel has had his best 2 games against united when playing alongside rambo in the pivot because they complement each other.

GOOD GAME MIKEL, KEEP IT UP!!!

The whole team bar Oscar played well, do you want me to go on every players thread & give them some man love too? Mikel had a good game but your post is exactly why people get annoyed cus you are bigging him up to be 'god like status' when all he had was a decent game, do you also criticize him when he has a bad game too? If you don't you have no right to call anybody else a hypocrite!

For the record Mikel did his job to day, if he performed like today on a regular basis were he had consistency then 'haters' would not post negativity & don't post excuses like its because he played with Rami, good players perform well in shit teams & I've read on this forum that Mikel & Rami don't play well together, so it is getting rather loaded with tame excuses & conflicting opinions.

Huge player, fuck the haters.

Categorising supporters of this club as haters is a tad insulting (but not surprising).

Saying 'fuck them' is taking the piss.

I've notice you pop up in this thread, make a silly comment and add nothing to the discussion. Stick to that in future. <_<

For the record Mikel did his job to day, if he performed like today on a regular basis were he had consistency then 'haters' would not post negativity & don't post excuses like its because he played with Rami, good players perform well in shit teams & I've read on this forum that Mikel & Rami don't play well together, so it is getting rather loaded with tame excuses & conflicting opinions.

Nobody expects magic form Mikel but today he showed that he is willing and able to pass the ball forward if he has options in front of him.

Against Soton he was left alone by lamps and our AM´s with no other options than passing back.

Nobody expects magic form Mikel but today he showed that he is willing and able to pass the ball forward if he has options in front of him.

Against Soton he was left alone by lamps and our AM´s with no other options than passing back.

I'll be the judge of that when he can do it in the next 10 games consistently, not against a shit United side.

I've only seen some highlights from Saturday so will take your word but I did see the goals & he was partly at fault for the first as he left & watched the player who scored (I think it was the goalscorer) Ivanovich was also at fault & apparently for their second he ducked his head? Therefore fella he was at fault for both goals, his job is not just to pass to people who are showing for him but to stop the opposition from scoring too, to provide defensive cover - you have to look at his all round performance.

I've only seen some highlights from Saturday so will take your word but I did see the goals & he was partly at fault for the first as he left & watched the player who scored (I think it was the goalscorer) Ivanovich was also at fault & apparently for their second he ducked his head? Therefore fella he was at fault for both goals, his job is not just to pass to people who are showing for him but to stop the opposition from scoring too, to provide defensive cover - you have to look at his all round performance.

Your 100% right with the first goal and he marked a lot of times the worng man.(always the one "more far away from goal(sorry for my english btw))

The second goal went over Torres head I think.

He has to step up his game and I hope he does because I can´t think of an cheap upgrade to him.

The only thing I wanted was to stop that "Mikel can only pass to Terry" discussion we have bigger problems to concentrate on.