Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Na I still feel the most ridiculous post made was one of yours saying Tiote was better than Mikel.

How have you even got over 1000 rep lmao

I've seen better posts from that Tommy10 who used to come here.

Oh i get you're one of those good guys on here who are really shit posters but just post in the pub all day and night.

Oh i get you're one of those good guys on here who are really shit posters but just post in the pub all day and night.

It's funny how you start throwing around personal stuff, yet you complain when sb say something personal to you.

Does posting such stuff make you feel better? Is it fun to talk people down and insult them?

It's funny how you start throwing around personal stuff, yet you complain when sb say something personal to you.

Does posting such stuff make you feel better? Is it fun to talk people down and insult them?

I'm not insulting, I'm just being honest.

Bro i get called a shit poster everyday.

dr__steve_brule__deal_with_it_by_mannymo

So rather than reply to try and argue why you said that/'why Tiote is better than Mikel', you attack me haha. Why you so mad?

Anyway to answer your question, I've probably got over 1000 rep because 1) I'm fucking awesome 2) I don't run around saying Mikel is shitter than Tiote and 3) I share the view of a lot of users on here on certain topics.

Yeah? Good enough answer for you?

So rather than reply to try and argue why you said that/'why Tiote is better than Mikel', you attack me haha. Why you so mad?

Anyway to answer your question, I've probably got over 1000 rep because 1) I'm fucking awesome 2) I don't run around saying Mikel is shitter than Tiote and 3) I share the view of a lot of users on here on certain topics.

Yeah? Good enough answer for you?

How dare you make me controversial, when I've been clean for such a long time now.

But to be fair you're not very good are you? I mean if it wasn't for the fact that you are such a nice guy too so many, then most others would tell you themselves. But It's okay m8, i can give you a 'like' if you want.

Oh yeah and another thing, GET BACK ON TOPIC

What Rooney did was unacceptable - but he doesn't 'slug' off and gives everything he has. Do I think his time is limited - Yes. Did SAF bitch slap him by not letting him play against Real Madrid - Yes...

Anderson, couldn't give two fucks about, he's a squad player and I expect him to be shipped out the door when SAF feels like it...

But anyway, you didn't name a current starting 11 player week in week out that doesn't show 100% commitment.

I'm not arguing with you, that's not the point - just trying to show that having a no-nonsense manager is sometimes a good thing and encourages average players to play better. Like nearly every Utd player let go (except Ronaldo)

It is rare for any club in this current time to have any players who give their all week in and week out. The likes of Suarez, Bale, and RVP go missing in occasions so that claim is pretty irrational. Rafael, Evra, Nani, Young , etc. All have been piss poor at times for United

1000th already ! I have not even paid attention to that, its destiny, and Zolayes, what's on your mind ? Huh :eyebrows:

On my 10000th post I intended to propose to Blue Chick but missed it now I have to wait till. 15000 . I'm just jealous you got

Lucky. Hope you will be happy together. Obi joyful

On my 10000th post I intended to propose to Blue Chick but missed it now I have to wait till. 15000 . I'm just jealous you got

Lucky. Hope you will be happy together. Obi joyful

I hope too.Back on topic now, lets talk about our useless player.