• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

4 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Thank fuck Pulisic will be back in time for the next match, we really miss him and his direct play.

Hmm Pulisic looked pretty average in his last few games? 

This is our problem we build people up with unrealistic expectations.

Pulisic is a decent player when on song, when not he's as bang average as everyone else.

It's not like he is Messi or Ronaldo 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

Thank fuck Pulisic will be back in time for the next match, we really miss him and his direct play.

how utterly shit was Pedro today, lolol

no clue why we did not sell him as we had multiple offers

now both he and Giroud walk on frees, so another 10 to 15m shit away

there isnt anyone here who can tell me with a straight face that selling Pedro for 5m or so and using the 12.5m buyback on Boga would not have strengthened the squad for dirt cheap net spend

Giroud isn't even on the bench in many games

c5ba0e5b62cba6ddae76f0dac325d28a.pngde45bc91600ee29f16428daa1f23bfe3.png1f3d61a428b0a2860fcdfb54c0cd8315.png60ec73339d4c57bc4e60d9c46f8b4898.png3894dfe9dc6b815d626015d06cd9f1ab.png9b0ee359a42a45c699dd0c20cacd07e3.png

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Pulisic is a decent player when on song, when not he's as bang average as everyone else.

Pulisic is useful even when he has a bad game, Willian is completely invisible if he has a bad game that's the difference.

7 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Pulisic was flying until he got injured just before the last international break. But he was very average when he returned for the few games he played after the injury.

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You mean you'd trade that for wins over Utd, Spurs and Bayern, since we'd have to beat the German side before we could loose to Barca. :)

Oops! Sorry, I meant Bayern.

Very highly unlikely we'll win the CL, so 6 points against Utd and Spurs would be huge at this stage of the season. 

With UTD drawing at home a point for us away at Leicester is a big point.

5 minutes ago, chippy said:

Oops! Sorry, I meant Bayern.

Very highly unlikely we'll win the CL, so 6 points against Utd and Spurs would be huge at this stage of the season. 

We're lucky United have Europa League games which may see them falter away from the pack.

30 minutes ago, chippy said:

No argument from me about any of this.

37 minutes ago, chippy said:

Pulisic was flying until he got injured just before the last international break. But he was very average when he returned for the few games he played after the injury.

The same can be said for some of our players who have been overplayed by Lampard. 

In any case, the quicker Pulisic gets fit again, the better it is for us because he'll give us another attacking option (e.g. he could feast on James' crosses if we get our attacking play right). We're gonna need everyone available for our run-in.

Manure v Wolves 0-0:D so no damage there

Spuds get beat tomorrow no damage there.

A 2-2 away draw aint a bad result, if Abraham could sort his feet out we'd have pissed it, that so far is one of his problems, piss poor control of the ball.

Rudi and CHO were fucking massive.

KTBFFH

Our last third is killing us. Those sweet sweet crosses from James really deserve someone who can receive or get a toe on them. If our striker and wingers could anticipate better we can win against anyone. 

Thank you ManU and Wolves.

5 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Ahh good old Mount bashing again 👍👍👍

Mount is doing fucking fine for his first season in the Premier League.

We are a better team with him than without him.

It's going to end up like the Oscar situation all over again.

He might not be the finished product but his work rate and tempo moving forward is ALWAYS needed in this dire team...

"I KNOW HE GOT 2 ASSISTS TODAY, BUT OTHERWISE..."

Yeah that's fucking awful ain't it... How fucking dare he get 2 assists 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Calm down lol. And how dare you compare Mount to Oscar lol. That's an utter disgrace. His two assists were from set peices. For me that isn't impressive mate. Considering he takes endless corners that dont result in assists, I think I can safely say that these assist are overdue. I want Mount to succeed just as much as the next Chelsea fan. I'm not bashing him for no reason. He just isnt showing enough for me and hasn't for a long time. If you feel that miss placing pass after pass, running into blind alleys, under hitting cross after cross, losing possession when under pressure and firing shots into row Z and the corner flag is good enough evidence to be selected as a starter in every game... then that's fine... but it could never be me.