• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Mason is benefitting from the ghost of KDB, from the fear of repeating the same mistake. Thing is it is clear, and always has been, that Mason is not as talented. 

1 goal in what will be 4 and a half months when he plays next

serious slump for an AMF

on the positive side he did have 2 assists today

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

1 goal in what will be 4 and a half months when he plays next

serious slump for an AMF

on the positive side he did have 2 assists today

I think the first assist was a run of the mill, some you hit, most you miss, corner. On the other hand, I thought the second was a beautifully struck example of seeing the picture, picking the target, and executing perfectly. A really high quality moment from Mason.

I don't think we can state often enough how important Mason is to our approach out of possession. In my opinion however, his high grade in that regard gets dragged down to such an extent by his lower grade when in possession, that he simply is not earning his place in the team.

17 hours ago, chippy said:

But we really shouldn't be 4th palying like this. We're only there because Utd, Arsenal and Spurs have been so piss poor. Imo, in terms of quality we're now as far away from being title contenders as we were when Hoddle left us.  

You say we shouldn't be in fourth, we're only there because the others are piss poor...to me that means we are there on merit.

As regards to quality and being title contenders surely you weren't expecting that to happen this season or even next for that matter, we are in transition, the whole scenario at Chelsea as regards to staff and players, is changing, sorry to say if your expecting miracles then you're going to be very disappointed.

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks

Spuds 2-0 up

Zinchenko sent off

Mourinho aint gonna fuck us for 4th ...is he?

if we do not win the next 2 he more than likely really is going to

win those 2 and I breathe easier

On 2/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, !Hazard! said:

We're playing really well gotta be said.

Cavani would have finished at least one of those.....Fucking Marina

'If it was a question of money, he would have gone to Chelsea or Man United': Edinson Cavani's agent reveals PSG striker wanted Atletico Madrid move... but LaLiga club president says they were 'not here to be robbed'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7960239/Cavanis-agent-reveals-PSG-striker-wanted-Atletico-Madrid-move.html

You need to apologize...

On ‎02‎-‎02‎-‎2020 at 7:02 PM, bigbluewillie said:

Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks

Spuds 2-0 up

Zinchenko sent off

Mourinho aint gonna fuck us for 4th ...is he?

All in the air man, could go either way. Its in our own hands, we fuck up its our own fault. We have had so many chances to extend the lead but its getting smaller and smaller by game.

57 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

All in the air man, could go either way. Its in our own hands, we fuck up its our own fault. We have had so many chances to extend the lead but its getting smaller and smaller by game.

the 4 utter inexcusable games (leaving out many other collapses, including the 2 nil blown lead v SU, the blown 1 1 draw with BHA, the blown 2-2 draw AT HOME versus a 10-man Arse etc etc) were these nil 1, nil 2 games, 3 of them AT HOME

all against SHIT dregs

if we lose top 4, THESE are the games that did it above all others

outfuckingrageously POOR

these 12 (or even 10, if we had just drawn at NUFC) dropped points would have 75% (or more) locked up 4th by now

to be shut out in all 4, and 3 times at the Bridge is unforgivable

99c60c9c29e1782de1d9edfc5f1046e8.png

89f7649ae05fd02f90291e71eae6e641.png

45adeea79294036a927504287d37e3ad.png

d035fc5b64c13c4044de5d468a7a1ac8.png

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the 4 utter inexcusable games (leaving out many other collapses, including the 2 nil blown lead v SU, the blown 1 1 draw with BHA, the blown 2-2 draw AT HOME versus a 10-man Arse etc etc) were these nil 1, nil 2 games, 3 of them AT HOME

all against SHIT dregs

outfuckingrageously POOR

these 12 (or even 10, if we had just drawn at NUFC) dropped points would have 75% (or more) locked up 4th by now

Damn skip its poor mate, as you said those are the games we will be looking at IF we lose out. THose home games are just.....dont know what to say really.

52 minutes ago, Vesper said:

all against SHIT dregs

outfuckingrageously POOR

What's annoying is they're the same.. most the ball..most the shots and yet sod all to show for it. Like against Arsenal. They only had 2 shots. But I'd rather have 2 shots and 2 goals the  19 and 1 goal really as other a pen.

34 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

When I watch games at other venues....our home crowd is pretty sedate compared to other crowds.. Perhaps it is different being there.

It depends. I've been to games where the crowd have been amazing...and others where they havent. Hit and miss.

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

The same can be said about the atmosphere at Utd, City, Arsnal and a number of  others.   Leicester's is one of the best!

The Bundesliga blows all other big 5 leagues away

insane punters at most games

Dortmund was probably the most crazed (but still safe) crowd I have seen live

unsafe was Roma v Lazio derby (like a giant gang fight with fire, chains, and assorted projectiles, eeeek), The Old Firm at Ibrox (outside mostly was the real cray cray), and the worst..... El Superclasico.....River Plate v Boca, 9 years ago when we were in the Boca away section (only tickets we could get) at Estadio Monumental with our Buenos Aires mates who were Plate fanatics and left all their RP clobber in the cars so they could get in past the coppers (terrifying from beginning to end, inside and outside)

The Bundesliga blows all other big 5 leagues away
insane punters at most games
Dortmund was probably the most crazed (but still safe) crowd I have seen live
unsafe was Roma v Lazio derby (like a giant gang fight with fire, chains, and assorted projectiles, eeeek), The Old Firm at Ibrox (outside mostly was the real cray cray), and the worst..... El Superclasico.....River Plate v Boca, 9 years ago when we were in the Boca away section (only tickets we could get) at Estadio Monumental with our Buenos Aires mates who were Plate fanatics and left all their RP clobber in the cars so they could get in past the coppers (terrifying from beginning to end, inside and outside)
I'm sure price has a lot to do with it (especially where the Bundlesiga is concerned).

Have affordable season ticket prices for the average person and things would be very different.

I was at the yellow wall with Dortmund fans. Game against Bayern Munich couple years ago. Atmosphere, passion everything amazing experience but perfectly safe.

But when we talk about unsafe football derbies just go to Belgrade and watch Partizan vs Red Star live...