• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lucky point. I would be mad if that was not given to us as penalty. 

I have not yet seen the first half, and may not bother now, but from what I have seen I think we are more deserving of a point today than we were at The Bridge. They played much better that day and absolutely battered us, especially second half.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Mason Mount is not good enough. 

Playing him game in and game out is disgusting managing from Lampard. 

You cant tell me otherwise.

That is not really the problem. Yes mount was not good. But that is understandable, people want you got youth. If you want kids to play, you need to accept that this will happen. 

I do think its only a matter of time before we slip out of top 4. Frank is already doing a Conte having not even been a manager for more than 6-7 months at this level. 

Playing Christensen ahead of Tomori is absolutely ridiculous and it gets worse with every game.

Just now, communicate said:

That is not really the problem. Yes mount was not good. But that is understandable, people want you got youth. If you want kids to play, you need to accept that this will happen. 

Absolutely not. We dont want to just play youth for the sake of playing youth. We want the youth players to play if they are the better option than the senior players that we have. Mount is not a better option than Kova or any other midfielder we have on the bench. That's the point we have been making here. Mount is average beyond belief.