• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

That is Simply not true. Look at his hold up Play Today. That was amazing. His passing is also quite underrated. Chelsea Fans expect every shot One goal, but prime Ronaldo needed seven shots to score a goal, Messi usually needs Six shots at goal to score and People expect from Tammy that he should score from every shot. Fuck them

At least our away fans Tammy just like I do.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

His hold up play is shocking mate it bounces off him and he very rarely wins any headers.

We must be watching different players?

Same. [emoji38]
Can't fault his effort but it feels like he's trying to be too much like Costa/Drogba of late, focusing more on the physical side rather than what he's actually good at. 
Feels like an age since his Wolves hattrick. Some of the skill he showed that day has been extremely lacking.

Just now, Pizy said:

VAR has fucked me up so much that I didn't react at all when Jorginho scored. Just sat there completely stone faced thinking "there's no way Arse allowed him that much space so there had to have been a foul." 

But wow, Jorginho turned the game on its head when he came on. Ran the show from that moment on. Arse made us look like a pub side for the first 25 minutes but we controlled the 2nd half and they didn't really get a sniff.

I was in exactly the same place Pizy. Didnt move a muscle until the decision was made... then I screamed my house down. God damn VAR is shit.

Well, where to even begin with that win? :lol: Bantered our way to victory over Arsenal, which I think on a whole is a perfect summary of this rivalry over the past decade (plus 5-6 years before that). 

Not sure if we deserved the win but perhaps we deserved that bit of luck that we haven't had this season. The performance up until Jorginho came on was horrendous - mind boggling Lampard chose to play the back 3 again when we did it at Spurs in a specific context - unlike Spurs last weekend, Arteta and Arsenal were ready for that system. That said, apart from their goal, they very rarely threatened us defensively. Credit to Lampard for changing things way earlier than expected - compared to Mourinho sticking with his starting system until it was too late last weekend for example. However, while we did dominate pretty much the entire game after Jorginho came on, we still created next to nothing and had to rely on Leno's big blunder and Mustafi being Mustafi to turn things around. Quality reinforcements, if possible, are much needed in January!

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I was in exactly the same place Pizy. Didnt move a muscle until the decision was made... then I screamed my house down. God damn VAR is shit.

Same!! Was waiting for it to be ruled off. 

Win even sweeter that we came from  goal down!