Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea


Jase
 Share
Followers 3

Man of the Match  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Tomori
      0
    • Zouma
      0
    • Emerson
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Willian
      3
    • Mount
      1
    • Abraham
      2
    • Jorginho (sub)
      15
    • Lamptey (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

https://streamable.com/zyp4g

Everyone on twitter like @Jason get this spreading :lol:

What does he do for a living work in a safari park :) absolute twat. He looks like a big game hunter pity the shit team he supports aren't ha fucking ha.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, communicate said:

Our 343 simply wasn't working, we look lost, pretty much out numbered everywhere. 

Yes true. But this is also because Arteta expected it and had plans to pin our full backs. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Barely.  Last 20 minutes of the match gave me some life.  That was 3 gifted points (by the ref and Mustafi), but I'll take it.

We were so bad in the first half that we made Arsenal look good.

I'll check out AFTV to listen to them shit themselves.

Good to know you're still alive! :P

Hope you had a great B-day. :D 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strike said:

Yes true. But this is also because Arteta expected it and had plans to pin our full backs. 

As well as they defended, it's also strange that Arteta changed nothing to stop us from dominating the game. Granted we never looked like scoring until Leno's blunder but he was sure playing with fire because one goal from us would change the game and it sure did. Arsenal had just 3 shots after they scored and none were on target. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

As well as they defended, it's also strange that Arteta changed nothing to stop us from dominating the game. Granted we never looked like scoring until Leno's blunder but he was sure playing with fire because one goal from us would change the game and it sure did. Arsenal had just 3 shots after they scored and none were on target. 

He tried by bringing on Willock to add pressing energy but I think it was more a case his team were shattered. 

They've been half arsing it for years so they were never going to be able to do 90 minutes of high octane football overnight.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He tried by bringing on Willock to add pressing energy but I think it was more a case his team were shattered. 

They've been half arsing it for years so they were never going to be able to do 90 minutes of high octane football overnight.

Not expecting high octane football but just some sort of reaction to our dominance, like a change in formation or something just to give us a food for thought. His subs was like-for-like in terms of position. Aubameyang was non-existent going forward, Lacazette was invisible, could have gone with 2 up top for instance. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...