• Kante
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

damn that is some pessimism. We still have 9 points over them and a long season to go. Mourinho will get mauled soon enough.

I hope so bro. I just couldn't bare to witness that shit. 

Bad result. 

Both City and United weve dropped points to. Defensive mistakes again.

The top 4 race is going to be interesting, alaays was gonna be this season, although especially even more so if we cant keep clean sheets against top teams.

The only real player I was disappointed with Bats.

Sorry but is he even training?

Has been offside position for the entire time on pitch?

He doesn't look like he wants to fight for starting 11 or is he trying to buy his way into another club?

Do we have someone in the youth club that can fill the subs and gain confidence and try to challenge Abraham>?

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Of course, when we do not really need it, VAR is going our way...

Anyway I am super frustrated, I was prepared for a defeat but not in this way. We are much better than this, we showed way toooo much respect for City.

VAR doesnt go our way or against us when IT IS CORRECT

it is when it is WRONG that it robs us and is gifting points to Victimpool, Manure etc (so many wrong calls that robbed teams)

Bad result. 
Both City and United weve dropped points to. Defensive mistakes again.
The top 4 race is going to be interesting, alaays was gonna be this season, although especially even more so if we cant keep clean sheets against top teams.
Don't worry about clean sheets. We need victories against them sharpish

If we were told we would narrowly lose at City on the face of it I would say okay par for the course at this point.

But after about half hour that was bull. City were there for the taking in the second half and we were far too slow in our build up. We played like a Van Gaal team in the second half and left the subs too late.

I do believe we will be a great team in the long run as we did play City at their own game and didn't look completely out of our depth but In terms of today we could and should have done a lot better.

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

The only real player I was disappointed with Bats.

Sorry but is he even training?

Has been offside position for the entire time on pitch?

He doesn't look like he wants to fight for starting 11 or is he trying to buy his way into another club?

Do we have someone in the youth club that can fill the subs and gain confidence and try to challenge Abraham>?

Just another dead wood. He should be nowhere near our team.

We need two new CB.Zouma and Tomori can’t pass the ball vertically because of their inabilities.Even when one of the full-backs was free they couldn’t make the lob pass.It  was frustrating to watch them pass the ball casually between one another while we desperately needed  a goal.

After watching the whole game, I'm disappointed with the final result.

HOWEVER, I'm still glad that coming into the game,we had put quite a bit of daylight in terms of points ahead of the rest of the chasing pack of spurs, arsenal and United. As long as we go back to picking points against the lesser sides, results against the big 2 will not matter in race for top 4.

They turning piont was obviously that triple deflected fluke own goal forced by KDB and the error from Jorginho. stuff like this can always happen but

1. why were we so high up the pitch? not enough bodies back. you can not get countered away from home when you are 1-0 up. We really should have defended that league longer and make City sweat. Right after the goal they completely sat back not to concede another one and to counter. We completely stepped into their trap

2. Even when things like these happen (they usually do after set pieces for us) we should not lose our heads but that is what we did. We hung our heads, dirfted out of the match and got punishes. After that it was a walk in the park for city, cos their composure allowed them what we were not able to do, see out the match by good game management.

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Amsterdam away. But apart from that no, something we need to improve upon. Quite clear we just dont have the quality up front and in defence to win Liverpools and Man Citys right now

It's always been about quality and experience which we are lacking big time defensively, and arguably in attack as well.