• Kante
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, Atomiswave said:

City can go spit......we should and could have done better. We are too naive, too inexperienced.

Its ok still trust this team and Lampard.

KTBFFH.

We will come back bouncing!!!! Hopefully the return games on all big 6 we will win!

INLAMPARRITRUST

2 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Did we have even a single big game victory yet?

Amsterdam away. But apart from that no, something we need to improve upon. Quite clear we just dont have the quality up front and in defence to win Liverpools and Man Citys right now

Of course, when we do not really need it, VAR is going our way...

Anyway I am super frustrated, I was prepared for a defeat but not in this way. We are much better than this, we showed way toooo much respect for City.

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

Its ok still trust this team and Lampard.

KTBFFH.

We will come back bouncing!!!! Hopefully the return games on all big 6 we will win!

INLAMPARRITRUST

For sure my man.....or at least we hope. Still Lamps must be more compact vs these big teams. Cuz they have better players, better managers etc.

A missed chance I feel......and I swear I will fucking flip if marina doesnt add genuine quality come summer....

We lost our structure and compactness.

Our long balls were intercepted and read easily by City players.

Have work to do but Lampard hopefully can iron things out.

His first season, the players first season.

KTBFFH!

We were soo soo good compared to City.

Still proud of this team and Lampard

poor goal to concede in the end but did not really matter. we had our chances. once again should have been more clinical and more composed. We are a bit like Arsenal under Wenger post 2004 (and now Emery). But iw il give this time before calling anyone out. I will reserve my final judgement on this team when it is complete.

I mean look at Mount when he asked Frank if he should take the shot. If a players is confident enough to score from 30m vs the 2nd best goalie in the world then he would not ask. We lack leaders on the pitch. You win nothing with boys is true to some extent. Experience is what makes those little margins.