• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

we should go after him; plays on the RW which neither Pulisic, CHO, or Willian strive at.
I agree. I am a huge fan of him and I do not know that many right wingers that are better than him. I would even say that Ziyech is better than Sancho

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

We're easily getting into good positions attacking, too. It's not like they're playing brilliantly defensively. Our defense on the other hand have been shambolic.

Pulisic and Kovacic are running through them at will. There are definitely more goals in this for us. Unfortunately, there surely are for them as wel.

I honestly haven't meet someone so naive. Everything is rosey, don't know the difference between bias and actually giving fair criticism.

Learn the difference
Naive lol.

It's football and we aren't a complete team yet. We're gonna have good halves and bad halves.

Fair critisicm is not... Oh no we've lost 2 home games in a row... 0 disregard to the fact we've won 7/8 on the way into it. Or the fact we won the 2 away games.

A sample size of 2 games is nothing and it is naive to read much if anything in to it. If we qualify it doesn't matter what's happenned in our home games or mean anything.

And its not being naive or being rosey... Its called enjoying watching a young team that is growing learning where there is gonna be ups and downs and enjoying the ride.

As opposed to everyone being whiny about every little thing every time we concede.

So maybe you should stop being a pessimist and support the team for a change.

Alonso is a slow player. He is not suitable for this kind of high press quick play. Fro this kind of play, players need to be a  good dribbler to get out of tight situation and move forward like KOVOCIC. Every chelsea player need to be like KOVOCIC.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

THIS

Make a 'Least Fav Player' field on profiles (something like opposite of 'Fav Player') and I won't be having hard time selecting Marcos Alonso. 

Thank you in advance!

The goals theyve scored havent been anything spectacular and thats what worries me about us. Stupid fouls and a poor defensive set up from freekicks/set pieces. Every set piece most weeks I still feel we are going to concede from them. We were very lucky to get the penalty to bring it back to 1-1 as well I think, looked soft but cant complain about getting it as we needed it and need other goals to get back into it.

English is not my mother tongue but I thought 'as long as...' includes a condition.

Mine neither. Worry about the here and now rather than a month down the line.

Naive lol.

It's football and we aren't a complete team yet. We're gonna have good halves and bad halves.

Fair critisicm is not... Oh no we've lost 2 home games in a row... 0 disregard to the fact we've won 7/8 on the way into it. Or the fact we won the 2 away games.

A sample size of 2 games is nothing and it is naive to read much if anything in to it. If we qualify it doesn't matter what's happenned in our home games or mean anything.

And its not being naive or being rosey... Its called enjoying watching a young team that is growing learning where there is gonna be ups and downs and enjoying the ride.

As opposed to everyone being whiny about every little thing every time we concede.

So maybe you should stop being a pessimist and support the team for a change.

We're talking solely about European competition. Why would I bring up league games to justify anything that's happening tonight?

Na. I'll be a realist, just like I have been for almost 6 years. [emoji1360]