• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

A winless side, well that is asking for trouble. The last time we faced one winless side after a fair amount of games did not end well, did it? Hopefully, hopefully Lampard will make damn sure the players will not underestimate this. 3 points is an absolute must.

I don't want to jinx it but...

You just fucking know what I'm thinking :P

Its all set up. Us playing very well, them being utterly dreadful, us finally (somewhat) sorting ourselves out defensively, them leaking goals. All I'm gonna say is that this is the biggest banana peel game imaginable.

He was in full training 9 days ago working with the ball. How much time he needs to go from fit to match fit I don't understand. Mourinho once said if player is fit he is match fit [emoji3]
Because Lamps said that he still has pain and needs time

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Only bit of Watford I've seen this season was when they played City and conceded a hundred goals in like the first 10 minutes. Other than that I'm curious how they've been so poor since they've got quite a few decent players. Lots of injuries? 

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

He was in full training 9 days ago working with the ball. How much time he needs to go from fit to match fit I don't understand. Mourinho once said if player is fit he is match fit

As much as we want Rudiger and Kante back, all their injuries of late have been because we rushed them back too early. Lampard has already alluded to it. Would rather take it slow and steady and make sure they're back fit for when things get crazy in December.

Also, Mourinho once said it only takes him 5 minutes to tell whether a young player is good or not. So, yeah...

I have watched two Watford games in the PL this season. Their attack was painful to watch, if you can call it an offensive attack. They really don't seem to have any player chemistry moving forward. I don't know if it is coaching or the players, but it is ugly.

We are going to crush Watford. Horrid team, worse manager. I picked them to be relegated before the season started. Deulofeu is their only player I truly rate. He would start for us in multiple games.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

We are going to crush Watford. Horrid team, worse manager. I picked them to be relegated before the season started. Deulofeu is their only player I truly rate. He would start for us in multiple games.

Thanks DUMBASS!!! for the inevitable LOSS! JEEZ, WE NEVER LEARN. 

for everyone else ( we have established Vesper does not understand how football works) BE HUMBLE, if not SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

1 hour ago, GhanaBoy said:

for everyone else ( we have established Vesper does not understand how football works) BE HUMBLE, if not SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I think I can safely assume that if we do somehow lose tomorow it won't be because someone posted on an anonymous internet forum saying otherwise.

2 hours ago, GhanaBoy said:

Easy there partner.....whether we win or lose has nothing to do with us posting anything here prior.