• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

whats so awesome is to have 9,10 players on the field who are all good at the ball can pass and run with it. Even in the good old times, we used to have a few midfielders and defenders who would be content with winning it back and delivering it to Lamps to open play but today we are just so unpredictable everyone can make things happen.

Looked like a dive for me, correct decision. Dint want to see that shit from anyone in our team, I mean cmon we are 4-0 up whats the point? On second viewing okay maybe not a hugely blatant dive but still the contact is far too minimal to go down like that.

holy fuck, what moves by Kovacic to get out of that trap and then drive up the field :wub:

He’s been absolutely phenomenon, becoming Modric-eques. And I hate myself saying this, I don’t miss Kante that much. Kova-Jorge combo is just fantastic.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

VAR ....,a piece of dogshit, made to pull out dogshit teams from the fire.

You know which teams...

I think it was the right call. Callum did dive.

This week VAR helped us big time, this one was unimportant, we can’t complain.

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Looked like a dive for me, correct decision. Dint want to see that shit from anyone in our team, I mean cmon we are 4-0 up whats the point? On second viewing okay maybe not a hugely blatant dive but still the contact is far too minimal to go down like that.

Maybe a bit harsh to call it a dive. CHO likely just want to avoid another possible heavy challenge after coming back from a serious injury. 

4 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

I think it was the right call. Callum did dive.

This week VAR helped us big time, this one was unimportant, we can’t complain.

Tarkowski pushed him. Ok, fair enough, not a penalty. But the yellow for simulation was BS.