• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

12 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Two away games in 72 hours. It's not going to be easy. I hope we see some changes and Kante and Rudiger are fully fit. Mount and Abraham should be rested. And Pulisic must start. Willian and CHO had bad game today. 

Pretty sure Rudiger won't be available. Lampard said he's still working his way back to fitness. 

23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Two away games in 72 hours. It's not going to be easy. I hope we see some changes and Kante and Rudiger are fully fit. Mount and Abraham should be rested. And Pulisic must start. Willian and CHO had bad game today. 

I am surprised a lot of people feel that Mount needs to be rested. We can rest him in the cup game against United. Abraham too. Bats is a good option from bench. Mount was better tonight and after this game, can have a week's rest, assuming he does not start/play against United. Lamps already indicated that Rudiger will not be available.

Hopefully this will be the team:

Kepa

Azpi Zouma Tomori Alonso

Kovacic Jorginho

Willian Mount Pulisic

Tammy

Regardless of the team, if Pulisic doesnt start then I have no idea what else he has to do. Really baffling he didnt start tonight in all honesty.

Be tough away from home there too  Burnley are a proper team who roll their sleeves up, are very disciplined as well as having a threat when they go forward.

Hopefully this will be the team:
Kepa
Azpi Zouma Tomori Alonso
Kovacic Jorginho
Willian Mount Pulisic
Tammy
Regardless of the team, if Pulisic doesnt start then I have no idea what else he has to do. Really baffling he didnt start tonight in all honesty.
Be tough away from home there too  Burnley are a proper team who roll their sleeves up, are very disciplined as well as having a threat when they go forward.

Why would you drop CHO ahead of Willian or Mount?

I know he didn't play well yesterday, but I think the other two should be taking a hit.

23 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Why would you drop CHO ahead of Willian or Mount?

I know he didn't play well yesterday, but I think the other two should be taking a hit.

I honestly do think Willian will play for us most weeks when he is fit. Lamps keeps talking about him being an example on the pitch to the younger players and his performances under Frank have been decent so far despite the common belief that he is shite. Also right now, I really do think with Pulisic, he cant afford to ignore him after the last 2 sub apperances either. Those cameos make me wonder why Frank maybe didnt start him in either game. Mason seems to be a shoe in for Frank at the minute so in my eyes, it makes sense that it looks more than likely to be Callum who will miss out more than the other 2.

I mean Callum has huge potential and showed v Newcastle what he can do but tonights performance was very bad. His decision making in the final third definitely wasnt good enough tonight and how Pulisic played coming on the left side where is Callums preferred position, I can see it being a toss up between him or CHO. Also Pulisic already has 5 assists in all competitions... limited minutes or not he is making a big contribution.

Pulisic instead of Willian and Emerson for Alonso. The rest can start again I feel. 

I would keep Mount because he offers constant pressing. Can take him off and bring on Willian or a defender depending on the game situation. 

I honestly do think Willian will play for us most weeks when he is fit. Lamps keeps talking about him being an example on the pitch to the younger players and his performances under Frank have been decent so far despite the common belief that he is shite. Also right now, I really do think with Pulisic, he cant afford to ignore him after the last 2 sub apperances either. Those cameos make me wonder why Frank maybe didnt start him in either game. Mason seems to be a shoe in for Frank at the minute so in my eyes, it makes sense that it looks more than likely to be Callum who will miss out more than the other 2.
I mean Callum has huge potential and showed v Newcastle what he can do but tonights performance was very bad. His decision making in the final third definitely wasnt good enough tonight and how Pulisic played coming on the left side where is Callums preferred position, I can see it being a toss up between him or CHO. Also Pulisic already has 5 assists in all competitions... limited minutes or not he is making a big contribution.
I honestly thought Pulisic deserved to start yesterday, so it should be a no-brainer on Saturday.

Mount has failed to deliver in either game since returning & ought to be the main candidate in that case. I really don't want Lampard fielding certain players regardless of what performances they put in.