• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Mount needs to fall back in and help Jorginho and Kovacic instead of jogging about and raising his arms if he doesnt get the ball or its intercepted..... 

Again Frank could of just shut up shop I think and went 4141 as opposed to continuing to attack because thats a few transitions weve been exposed on.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

There goes the potential nice GD advantage. Well whatever, 3 points all that matters and a wake up call for the next games.

A great ass shot and an unlucky one.. I still don't think we made serious mistakes. It's much better to concede this goals at 0-4 than at 0-0.

a win is a win. we made the most of our chances. the gloss is off but who cares. I think we were passive for both goals conceded but at 4-0 it is understandable. Lamps will still have a word about that. Great away support as usual.

Well, that ending was a bit shit but maybe Burnley did deserve a goal or two. Otherwise, coped reasonably well against their physical threat and were clinical in front of goal, at the right times too. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe a bit harsh to call it a dive. CHO likely just want to avoid another possible heavy challenge after coming back from a serious injury. 

Minimal contact and he fell like he had been hit a lot harder. Intentional or not it will be percieved as a dive and probably rightfully. Seen it back 4 or 5 times now and he doesnt have to go down like that. 

Just now, Strike said:

More worried about the turnover than the goals tbh, One great shot, one deflection. But the team's midfield players went AWOL for both goals

4-0 up and I guess the players got a little ahead of themselves and abandoned their post. Should serve as a warning against complacency. 

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Seven on the bounce! Those two goals took some of the gloss off, but Pulisic takes the headlines.

Pulisic is the youngest player to score a hat-trick for us in the Prem.

only the 2nd yank ever to score a hat trick in the EPL

Clint Dempsey was the other

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Minimal contact and he fell like he had been hit a lot harder. Intentional or not it will be percieved as a dive and probably rightfully. Seen it back 4 or 5 times now and he doesnt have to go down like that. 

Think he was trying to avoid making the contact. The injury is probably still in his mind. Lampard might have a word with him but I don't think it's a serious/blatant dive. 

Mount needs to fall back in and help Jorginho and Kovacic instead of jogging about and raising his arms if he doesnt get the ball or its intercepted..... 
Again Frank could of just shut up shop I think and went 4141 as opposed to continuing to attack because thats a few transitions weve been exposed on.

I like the go for the kill mentality, sure it didn't work today but at 4 nil why not. We weren't gonna lose the game and another day we win 6+.

Good 3 points and good that pulisic scored. I knew he will deliver. Just needs to get adjusted to the league. 

Other then that not the first time we get comfortable and let goals in. We did it even with top players when hiddink took over the first time in the pl. We was winning 4 to 0 and the opposition came back. 

Anyhow 3 points well done.