• Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I would rather Christensen for his overall defensive ability but Zouma was brought in to sure up the back on set pieces. 

We really need to buy a World Class CB with height and pace as soon as the ban is lifted. 

Would rather spend the money on wc dm

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I would rather Christensen for his overall defensive ability but Zouma was brought in to sure up the back on set pieces. 

We really need to buy a World Class CB with height and pace as soon as the ban is lifted. 

Enter Koulibaly:)

2 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Not sure if anybody responded to you, but fullmatchesandshows.com almost always has full games of ours. Usually very good quality too. And no download, etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I used that site for years.....and I always download to Watch on the tele.

Shows how utterly calamitous our defending is when being 3-1 up against Southampton is FAR from settled.

Conceding to brilliance or something is one thing. Supplying gifts to opponents on a plate repeatedly is ridiculous. We allowed their RB (not their striker, not their winger. The RIGHT BACK) waltz through SIX of our players to set up their goal. And that's not the first time this season that something like that has happened.

Our defending hasn't improved at all so far this season! Thank fuck we good going forward or we'd be in serious trouble.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Shows how utterly calamitous our defending is when being 3-1 up against Southampton is FAR from settled.

Conceding to brilliance or something is one thing. Supplying gifts to opponents on a plate repeatedly is ridiculous. We allowed their RB (not their striker, not their winger. The RIGHT BACK) waltz through SIX of our players to set up their goal. And that's not the first time this season that something like that has happened.

Our defending hasn't improved at all so far this season! Thank fuck we good going forward or we'd be in serious trouble.

That's it. Same as a 2-0 score and look how that's gone before. Need a 4th..you just think shit everytime they go forward

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Tomori is having a shocker.

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Tomori needs to be careful. Situational awareness. No need for that

It was partly Jorginho's mistake imo,, The pass went straight to him and he let the ball go behind him,, You don't do that in that area of the pich.Great save afterwards.

Tomori's pass was ok, it was a little bit too strong.

So I cant get to the TV or watch a stream.

So I'm reading this forum.

Jesus - we all know the team is young and inexperienced- they are playing the 8th game. You have to be patient.

If Arsenal bottle it we could end up in 3rd place.

We absolutely need patience- yes we are shaky at the back - but this is exactly how Liverpool were before they got some stability.

We are doing amazing compared to the opening day. 

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

Give some credit to Willian. His work rate has been exceptional and also made the assist for Mount's goal.

Exactly why Barca wanted him. They don’t have a winger that remotely tracks back. 

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

The funny part I don't see Emerson getting his starting lineup over Alonso. Purely from set pieces set point, he is arguably our best player in the air except Giroud 

Emerson, without a shadow of a doubt, is our best left back. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think we improved a lot except set pieces. Take away set pieces we would have clean sheets against Valencia, Liverpool and Lille. 

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

naw, he wanted to go chase Madrista glory, let him go

I cannot be arsed, seriously

so sick of having players who do not want to be here poisoning the atmospherics

look at spuds

Obviously, against his will I don't want to keep anyone. I was just wondering what it was like if it was him with Tammy, Mount and Hudson.