• Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Hudson Odoi looked sluggish. Final ball and finishing needs huge work. Should maybe have taken him off earlier. Still good assist first half for Tammy and there were good moments but work to be done yet. 

Alonso top marks today. Responding again after a run out the team.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

8 points lead by Liverpool at the moment. Sooner we realise this is their season the better. 

Not till it's mathematically certain I won't. :(

Not seen today's game of course but, from what I have seen, City have been playing better than Liverpool despite the fact that they are the ones dropping points.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

8 points lead by Liverpool at the moment. Sooner we realise this is their season the better. 

Yeah I've come to make peace with it now but what is making it difficult is we are the last visitors to Anfield, meaning unless it goes to the last day we're the clowns in the circus :rant:

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not till it's mathematically certain I won't. :(

Not seen today's game of course but, from what I have seen, City have been playing better than Liverpool despite the fact that they are the ones dropping points.

That's the issue. Liverpool not great but still got all the points. Guess if do win then its done. Over won't be such a hype no more. And there's Euros after so take gloss.. 

Hey ho. We're winning at least. Hurrah getting the goal diff up

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Yeah I've come to make peace with it now but what is making it difficult is we are the last visitors to Anfield, meaning unless it goes to the last day we're the clowns in the circus :rant:

JUst as we were last season.......man I so dont look forward to that.....ffs city wake up.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Again! I don't get why this fixture is always near the end. Every season