• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Ikone, Bamba and now Osimhen are by far the best players there. It used to be Mendes and Pepe but both have been sold.

I predict quite a few goals with us edging them. They lack the experience IMO but otherwise a very decent side.

dont forget Soumare, he is a really solid 20yo DMF

Chelsea XI: Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Tomori, Azpi; Kante, Jorginho, Reece James; Mount, Abraham, Willian (courtesy official CL app)

LMAO fuck is this? And no Pulisic on the bench! Lamps taking the piss or what the hell? 

41864933-AF05-4904-8E59-07243AAADB43.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Chelsea XI: Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Tomori, Azpi; Kante, Jorginho, Reece James; Mount, Abraham, Willian (courtesy official CL app)

LMAO fuck is this? And no Pulisic on the bench! Lamps taking the piss or what the hell? 

Isn't it a 3-4-3 with Azpi as CB and Reece as RWB?

13 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

I'm assuming it's a back 3 with Reece and Alonso wing backs. I dont mind that although I would have had Christensen in over Zouma who i think is better suited to a back 3.

I'm suspecting it's 3-4-3 with Alonso and James as wingbacks. Oh boy, I got a good feeling James will score or/and assist tonight

Pulisic should really be getting some game time tho...And I don't wanna see Mount get overplayed either

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I'm assuming it's a back 3 with Reece and Alonso wing backs. I dont mind that although I would have had Christensen in over Zouma who i think is better suited to a back 3.

Yeah must be 3-4-3.

Frank is watching the players every day so i trust him in his decision to keep Pulisic out but i really wonder what people would say if Sarri or someone else kept playing Willian and had Pulisic in the freezer. People would go bananas :D