• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

£58m and can't even get a look in.

I was one of his biggest sceptics when we first bought him but certainly expected him to be given every possible opportunity to develop and get loads of games. That he can't even get a chance is hugely worrying. I mean, players who are coming off of long injuries are being considered ahead of him! What must he be doing wrong in training?

27 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yeah must be 3-4-3.

Frank is watching the players every day so i trust him in his decision to keep Pulisic out but i really wonder what people would say if Sarri or someone else kept playing Willian and had Pulisic in the freezer. People would go bananas :D

It's a good question. Personally I'd say exactly what you've said about Frank, but I know that wouldn't be everyone's answer. :)

18 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yeah must be 3-4-3.

Frank is watching the players every day so i trust him in his decision to keep Pulisic out but i really wonder what people would say if Sarri or someone else kept playing Willian and had Pulisic in the freezer. People would go bananas :D

Pulisic had his chances and did not take it. Simple as that. He will get his chances later on this season. Right now, Frank has to deliver and does not want to take more risks.

54 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Chelsea XI: Kepa; Alonso, Zouma, Tomori, Azpi; Kante, Jorginho, Reece James; Mount, Abraham, Willian (courtesy official CL app)

LMAO fuck is this? And no Pulisic on the bench! Lamps taking the piss or what the hell? 

41864933-AF05-4904-8E59-07243AAADB43.jpeg

Reece played at CM for Wigan last season too. Or its 343. Good team regardless dont see the issue.

Pulisic is a weird one, get the feeling Lamps doesnt really fancy him as of yet although hes hardly had a chance. Another manager and their would be uproar but still plenty of football to play this season. At least nobody's making a big deal about Callum not starting unlike last season with Sarri. 

Regardless of the 11, must win. If we didnt lose v Valencia I would of taken a draw but has to be a win.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

none of us Pulisic had his chances and did not take it. Simple as that. He will get his chances later on this season. Right now, Frank has to deliver and does not want to take more risks.

It's the manager's choice to make. We're entitled to judge him on the outcome of his decisions, but we can't demand he picks the team we want. After all, none of us would be picking the team Frank wanted if we happened to be the person in charge.