• Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

If Pulisic doesn't start this one I'm going to seriously worry about him. I think he'll start to seriously worry about himself honestly.

Hes an extremely dangerous weapon that we are going to need as the season goes on. Getting his confidence up on a big European night in a must win game would be huge for him.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If Pulisic doesn't start this one I'm going to seriously worry about him. I think he'll start to seriously worry about himself honestly.

Hes an extremely dangerous weapon that we are going to need as the season goes on. Getting his confidence up on a big European night in a must win game would be huge for him.

Would be more concerning if he doesn't get minutes again, never mind starting. 

Lampard mentioned last Friday that he's aware of his big game experience in the Champions League. So, let's see...

Would be more concerning if he doesn't get minutes again, never mind starting. 
Lampard mentioned last Friday that he's aware of his big game experience in the Champions League. So, let's see...
Willian will play for sure after his goal, even though he was pretty bad.
So one spot is open. I hope CHO or Pulisic can start the game.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lille also appear to be inconsistent this season...

EFlOsJPUcAM6FHG?format=png&name=large

Ligue 1 is crazy this year

until PSG won today

Angers (WTF !!!) was at the top of the table

and until Shitty won their game

Liverpool's lead over the SECOND PLACE team in the EPL was only TWO points smaller than PSG's was OVER THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE Ligue 1 teams (Dijon and Saint-Etienne) before they (PSG) won, and Saint-Etienne has a game in hand, lolol

8b9063192ef887199739d9067621fd6c.png

11 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Willian will play for sure after his goal, even though he was pretty bad.
So one spot is open. I hope CHO or Pulisic can start the game.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Would be asking Willian a lot to play consecutive games especially with Southampton away to come next weekend, albeit on a Sunday (assuming he'll start that one as well). 

But yeah, could start Pulisic and then bring CHO later on to offer fresh legs and pace. We might also see Lampard move Mount out wide again if Kante is fit (seriously hope we don't stupidly risk him again!), Kovacic will surely start after only coming on as a sub today.

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Ligue 1 is crazy this year

until PSG won today

Angers (WTF !!!) was at the top of the table

and until Shitty won their game

Liverpool's lead over the SECOND PLACE team in the EPL was only TWO points smaller than PSG's was OVER THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE Ligue 1 teams (Dijon and Saint-Etienne) before they (PSG) won, and Saint-Etienne has a game in hand, lolol

Some of the other leagues are also a bit nuts. Either there's one team running away with it and then a bunch of teams cluttered together with the same number of points (e.g. PL) OR a bunch of teams sitting close together at the top end (e.g. Bundesliga, La Liga).

Interesting trivia on Angers btw

that is were the House of Plantagenet was from (then known then as the Angevins)

why does that sound familiar?

No big reason other than every King/Queen of England from 1154, with the accession of Henry II, until 1603, when Elizabeth I died without issue. was a Plantagenet/Angevin-descent or, latter, a member of the Plantagenets' two cadet branches, the houses of Lancaster and York and then of course the Tudors.

examples

Richard I  aka Richard the Lionheart

Edward I aka Edward Longshanks (Hammer of the Scots) close to my favourite of our Kings ever, a total badass

Edward IV of England (Elizabeth Woodville, his wife :wub: , and a witch, lolol)

Henry VIII

Mary aka Bloody Mary

Elizabeth I

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Some of the other leagues are also a bit nuts. Either there's one team running away with it and then a bunch of teams cluttered together with the same number of points (e.g. PL) OR a bunch of teams sitting close together at the top end (e.g. Bundesliga, La Liga).

I wish we had chaos, instead of the Scouser twats running away with it! :(