• Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Jason said:
I really don't get why Pulisic wasn't brought on for Mount. Was sent home early by the US team and got 0 minutes in two games after the international break. Yeah, he hasn't been great but European games arguably suit him better for now and at least it would have given him a chance of settling into the team and making an impact. In the end, we saw a combination of Conteball and Sarriball borefest. 

He tends to fade away, so leaving him as a late introduction made sense. Not bringing him on at all was baffling.

Maybe but you might as well bring him on to let him get used to the pace and all. Pedro did F all all game!

5 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Lampard non lo è. Spero solo che ci sia un manager abbastanza bravo da assumere il ruolo alla fine della stagione. 

i think Lamps can be very good! to judge to coach after a few matches in a new team with market closed, a lot of injury and who also give youth change to play and grow is foolish!

Maybe but you might as well bring him on to let him get used to the pace and all. Pedro did F all all game!
Agree 100% with your second point. Moving Pedro to RWB to exploit the massive gaps could have proven decisive.

Lampard needs to learn quickly

Had many chances to win the game and Barkley fucked up a pen. Surprising since he is pretty good at them. I won't blame Lampard for this defeat.

How good is Tomori though?! He is probably our best defender right now! At least second best after Rudiger.

Just now, Alabama said:

A simple question please? 

Why do we still have the likes of willian Alonso Pedro azpi in the team? 

Whyyyy?? 

Whyyy??? 

IF ANY of them are here next year I am going to SNAP

they are all washed up retreaded tyres

I do not make up my ageing rules for shits and giggles

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

IF ANY of them are here next year I am going to SNAP

they are all washed up retreaded tyres

I do not make up my ageing rules for shits and giggles

I hope I can really gun people in charge of our transfer business... ffs how blind and insensitive can they be not to perceive  how wishy washy those guys are... 

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

More important than all this shit though is Mount. Let's just hope he is still fit as we really missed him when he went off

Mount has done well but if we're relying on a 20-year-old to be good, then Lampard has got questions to answer! :rant:

Crat cray level of injuries

I do not think I have ever seen thsi before with us

maybe some of the old heads will correct me

Rudiger

Emerson

Reece

Wee Baldy God

RLC

Van Ginkel (meh)

Mount now (sob, so hope it is a nothing burger)

CHO

MADNESS 

Image result for girl crying gif

Barkley and Willian fighting over who should take the penalty was hilarious. As if either of those two have a future here. Wankers. Questions need to be asked as to why Jorginho didn't take it. 

Embarrassing result. Valencia have been nothing short of relegation quality this season, and we've lost to them at home. 

Mount has done well but if we're relying on a 20-year-old to be good, then Lampard has got questions to answer! :rant:
What has that got to do with lampard? We have a transfer ban. The fact is without hazard now we are reliant on others to be good.

Mount has been great for us going forward. CHO RLC etc will be great and of course its not all on mount. But he is key. His age means fuck all.